Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

Anyone here who plays this that can understand it?

cardician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By cardician

Oops, sorry. Feel free to delete this. Obviously it doesn't make any sense as it is. I thought I posted it under a specific game's Forum, not in General Discussion. Sorry.

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Crono11

I'm going to assume you mean Yakuza 3. They really need to put up a sticky topic saying to always put the game you're talking about in the first post, or fix the bug, either or. On topic though I liked the first Yakuza but I don't have a PS3 so I can't check out the third one. 

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fwylo
    @crono11:  Theres some kind of bug in the system I think.  For the past couple days everything has been going into General.
    cardician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cardician

Yeah, I rarely post so clearly I'm not aware of how this works. I was looking at the game, then I clicked on it's Forum link on the left and started a new topic (I thought anyway, maybe I messed something up). Then for some reason my game appears under General Discussion instead of under the game's forum. Is there a way to make it appear in the right spot? 

Anyway, the game I meant actually was Ryu go Gotoku Kenzan. Just curious if there was even anyone on these boards that played it.

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crono11
    @fwylo:  Yeah I know theres a bug that's why I referenced it in my post and how they should fix it. lol
    cardician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cardician

Oh, and just another note, if you liked Yakuza 1, you should definitely check out Yakuza 2 which is for the PS2. 2 is way improved over 1 in absolutely every way.

Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crono11
    @cardician: 
    Yeah that's what I hear but I can't find it and I can't buy things online, which sucks.
    cardician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cardician

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, it wouldn't be easy to find unless you got it offline. Sorry to hear that. Well if you ever do get the ability, definitely check it out.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#9  Edited By citizenkane
    @cardician:  I moved this topic for you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.