Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

GB east content suggestion

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So in getting through my backlog I finally got round to start playing this and whilst im not loving the actual gameplay the story and some of the stupidity in the side stuff seems perfect for an endurance run type feature. So rather selfishly id like to throw this game and its sequel into the hat for content as I think it would be great and it means I dont have to play the game. Does anyone know if Vinny or Alex have played this already if so that would probably ruin it?

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The story is amazingly silly and wondrously enjoyable. I'd love to see them play these games, but I'm unsure if that'll ever happen considering the investment that's needed for the gameplay.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

There is a ton of reading in that game, I think if they were dedicated to reading it all out loud it would be pretty funny, but I also think it could get boring to watch pretty easily. But I'd take any kind of content from them at this point.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

IIRC Jeff was the one who wanted to do a Yakuza 3 endurance run and Vinny was the one who vetoed it, so chances of a GBeast run aren't likely.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.