Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

Is it possible for me to get the DLC?

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By drac96

I bought Yakuza 3 from Hollywood Video used. The game had the DLC code in it, but when I put it in, it was obviously already used. I then looked in the Playstation Store to see if I could even buy it, but no dice. The stuff you get sounds pretty cool, I would really like to fight all the bosses again now that I've played the game. Is there some way for me to  get this stuff still, or am I screwed out of some pretty cool content?

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By abdo
    @drac96:

Dunno, I think that only came with the game new. There's a DLC pack on the PlayStation Store, but I think that's different from the one in the box.
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shirogane

I thought it was the one on PSN and was available for download. Hmm... 
    Well, if it isn't, i can't help you there, but i'm sure there's at least one of the DLC packs on PSN.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.