Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

Obligatory quest blog thing.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Edited By vidiot

Hey, look, I'm writing a blog. 

Yeah, I've written quite a few before but I get a cool "achievement" thingy if I type a new one. I recently spent a bunch of time writing a review for Yakuza 3. You should read it. I also printed a custom cover for Yakuza 3. 

Yeah, what.
     Yeah, what.
    I want to get back to periodic blog posting. I stopped posting a while ago, I blame specifically my school work. That will change soon, the start of a new quarter gives me extra time to waste appropriately.

Hell, I even want to do some more video streaming. Anyway, fun stuff is gonna happen in the future. 
    Yes, I still need to finish Final Fantasy XIII. I know, I'm bad.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By vidiot

Hey, look, I'm writing a blog. 

Yeah, I've written quite a few before but I get a cool "achievement" thingy if I type a new one. I recently spent a bunch of time writing a review for Yakuza 3. You should read it. I also printed a custom cover for Yakuza 3. 

Yeah, what.
     Yeah, what.
    I want to get back to periodic blog posting. I stopped posting a while ago, I blame specifically my school work. That will change soon, the start of a new quarter gives me extra time to waste appropriately.

Hell, I even want to do some more video streaming. Anyway, fun stuff is gonna happen in the future. 
    Yes, I still need to finish Final Fantasy XIII. I know, I'm bad.
    Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Wait, you made a custom cover? How? I really need to replace the shitty GameStop cover on my Silent Hill 2 thing.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vidiot
    @Video_Game_King: I got the custom cover from here:  
     http://www.vgboxart.com/ 

It goes without saying: But because users make them some are phenomenal, and some are, not so much :P

There's this one custom cover I dug up on their for Final Fantasy VII and I shit you not it was made in MS Paint.
    hejklyscha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By hejklyscha

In the mayhem that is the whole quest thing, you actually seem to write good stuff. Followed and recommended. Im playing Yakuza 3 now, but when im finished with it im going to read, what looks like a good, review. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.