Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

The girls you can date

RedBullRacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By RedBullRacer

So, I'm currently dating the girls via the Burger joint. I keep taking them out, but they all seem to be wearing bloody raincoats? Is there anyway to dress them in something a bit nicer, or is this one of the features cut from the US/European release?  

All the girls are based off real Japanese Models, here is a forum post with all the real girls... 
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158378     
    not only do they look stunning, but the Yakuza 3 versions of the girls I have seen so far are all perfect copies of them! 

Also, I watched a video ages ago about a mission where you had to take a girl off the street and dress here up ... is this also cut, I'm sure I heard that one mission wasn't cut? Is there no way to dress up your dates? If not, did the Japanese version allow you to dress them up, and do hair styles and makeup and stuff? If that is the case, then I'd start to be a bit gutted... 

I thought it was the hostess bars that were cut, I was thinking you could still dress your dates up and stuff? That's one of the things I was really looking forward too, I'm hoping you unlock this later on.    

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By shirogane

Yeah, most of that stuff got either cut, or was partially cut, and left with only a skeleton of its former self. Mostly dating the girls. 
    The people in this game mostly look pretty good...except when they smile, then it just freaks me out. The girls always seem to wear the same thing when at the burger places, but they change clothing if you take them to karaoke. You probably want to do that anyway, if you want to sing all the different songs, which is for completions sake, and a trophy. 

The Create a Hostess thing was cut, so no dressing up your own hostess. I think one whole girl was completely cut, so no dating her either. And a whole bunch of other sidequests with nothing to do with hostesses were also cut. And Mahjong and Shogi, which from screenshots, looked really good, almost photo-realistic. At the very least better than 2, where shogi pieces were almost unreadable. Which ain't good for that game.
    durog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By durog
    @Shirogane said:
    " Yeah, most of that stuff got either cut, or was partially cut, and left with only a skeleton of its former self. Mostly dating the girls. The people in this game mostly look pretty good...except when they smile, then it just freaks me out. The girls always seem to wear the same thing when at the burger places, but they change clothing if you take them to karaoke. You probably want to do that anyway, if you want to sing all the different songs, which is for completions sake, and a trophy.  The Create a Hostess thing was cut, so no dressing up your own hostess. I think one whole girl was completely cut, so no dating her either. And a whole bunch of other sidequests with nothing to do with hostesses were also cut. And Mahjong and Shogi, which from screenshots, looked really good, almost photo-realistic. At the very least better than 2, where shogi pieces were almost unreadable. Which ain't good for that game. "
    Good job Sega, I'm sure we all wanted an incomplete Yakuza game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.