Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

Yakuza Revealed!

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By shirogane

Right, so I played through Yakuza 3 recently and finished it. Quite enjoyed the game. 
    Found that a lot of people on here have been deciding whether or not to play it or not, and all the quick looks of it have shown some parts, but not the awesome parts: 
    Mack's Revelations. 

Therefore i've taken the effort of Youtubing these. These are essentially hilarious scenes full of Japanese craziness and randomness, and are essentially some of the best parts of the game that weren't cut. 
    The vids are from the Jap version, but having english doesn't really add a lot, for most of them. 

Revelation 1 - The introductions to revelations, nothing to say here, just watch it. 

Revelation 2 - This one's in the demo, and the first quick look on here. 

Revelation 3 - Drunk guy pole dancing, appears when you get out of a pole dance show. 

Revelation 4 - The one revelation i havn't gotten myself yet. Baseball in the nuts, hilarity ensues. 

Revelation 5 - Human bowling ball. Defies physics. 

Revelation 6 - Ramen Delivery guy on a scooter, trying to carry too much stuff while riding a scooter with one hand = bad. 

Revelation 7 - This is the one where you need some translation. Essentially the kid is asking for toys from his dad from this 'toy store'. Thing is, it's an Adult Toy store... 

Revelation 8 - This one is in the demo, if you want to see it yourself. Ninja lady handing out pocket tissues. On the english version, the bottom comment says something about those moves making you the star of the ninja village... 

Revelation 9 - Dude starts fight with drunk guy, gets owned. The drunk guy says 'Hey bro, what are you doing sleeping there? You'll catch a cold...' at the end. 

Revelation 10 - Final revelation. Poor guy, having a bad day. Good for Kazuma though, he gets one of the most awesome and useful Heat Finishers from this, to use on bosses. 

So, those are some of the best parts of Yakuza 3, that weren't cut out of the English release by Sega. Now you don't have to play the game anymore!
    shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By shirogane

Right, so I played through Yakuza 3 recently and finished it. Quite enjoyed the game. 
    Found that a lot of people on here have been deciding whether or not to play it or not, and all the quick looks of it have shown some parts, but not the awesome parts: 
    Mack's Revelations. 

Therefore i've taken the effort of Youtubing these. These are essentially hilarious scenes full of Japanese craziness and randomness, and are essentially some of the best parts of the game that weren't cut. 
    The vids are from the Jap version, but having english doesn't really add a lot, for most of them. 

Revelation 1 - The introductions to revelations, nothing to say here, just watch it. 

Revelation 2 - This one's in the demo, and the first quick look on here. 

Revelation 3 - Drunk guy pole dancing, appears when you get out of a pole dance show. 

Revelation 4 - The one revelation i havn't gotten myself yet. Baseball in the nuts, hilarity ensues. 

Revelation 5 - Human bowling ball. Defies physics. 

Revelation 6 - Ramen Delivery guy on a scooter, trying to carry too much stuff while riding a scooter with one hand = bad. 

Revelation 7 - This is the one where you need some translation. Essentially the kid is asking for toys from his dad from this 'toy store'. Thing is, it's an Adult Toy store... 

Revelation 8 - This one is in the demo, if you want to see it yourself. Ninja lady handing out pocket tissues. On the english version, the bottom comment says something about those moves making you the star of the ninja village... 

Revelation 9 - Dude starts fight with drunk guy, gets owned. The drunk guy says 'Hey bro, what are you doing sleeping there? You'll catch a cold...' at the end. 

Revelation 10 - Final revelation. Poor guy, having a bad day. Good for Kazuma though, he gets one of the most awesome and useful Heat Finishers from this, to use on bosses. 

So, those are some of the best parts of Yakuza 3, that weren't cut out of the English release by Sega. Now you don't have to play the game anymore!
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By vidiot

Currently playing through it and loving it. I think it has Endurance Run written all over it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.