Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 07, 2017

Yakuza Kiwami 2 is an "extreme" make-over of the original PS2 title for the PS4.

Story and Gameplay Trailer

Avatar image for deactivated-5d056614f191a
    deactivated-5d056614f191a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Story

Gameplay

Thoughts?

Noobsmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was that a mini rts game they were showing in there? Haha, wierd.

This already looks way more interesting than the first kiwami. Probably a combination that 2 is supposed to be a better game than the first, and that 6 hasn't come out here yet so I don't know how much of that content is original. Looks pretty good to me so far though.

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By odinsmana

This continues to look amazing. I really hope we won`t have to wait too long before it comes to the west. I assume they will announce a date at the PlayStation Experience if they are bringing it over, so I guess we will have to wait a bit before we find out.

The hostess club minigame returning is also cool.

@noobsmog said:

Was that a mini rts game they were showing in there? Haha, wierd.

This already looks way more interesting than the first kiwami. Probably a combination that 2 is supposed to be a better game than the first, and that 6 hasn't come out here yet so I don't know how much of that content is original. Looks pretty good to me so far though.

That RTS thing seems like it`s the clan builder thing they added in 6. It looks really weird and neat, but sadly from what I have heard it`s not great.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoOzak

What the Yakuza games always needed: A pissing minigame! In all seriousness though this looks great. It's hard to say whether this is a much better game than the first Kiwami since that just builds upon Zero which i've played and this seems to build on 6 which I havent played.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, the return of cabaret club czar!

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Yakuza 6 engine looks incredible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.