Adol or Dogi? Who’s design do you like better?

Posted by DanThePostman (19 posts) 21 days, 1 hour ago

Poll: Adol or Dogi? Who’s design do you like better? (17 votes)

Adol 35%
Dogi 65%

Good lord Dogi looks like old man status up in here. Wall-crusher to Wrinkle-catcher.

Meanwhile, Adol is channeling his inner Alucard with that getup.

Which of the new set of 5 protagonists are you vibing with, too? I’m digging that spooky kid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5f33a6b34f9
#1 Posted by deactivated-5d5f33a6b34f9 (210 posts) -

Ponytail Dogi? Not sure I trust him.

I guess I prefer it over Adol’s character design. He looks a little too goth here, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I dunno.

#2 Posted by DanThePostman (19 posts) -

@farleyslundgren: yeah Adol certainly fits in with the drabness of the prison city, if not still looking regal af. Definitely one of his more elaborate designs. It sounds like he’s finding himself in this game if that journal entry from the beginning of the trailer is anything to go off of, and if that means dimming the lights and playing some Depeche Mode while dressing like Bela Lugosi, I think he’s entitled to that.

#3 Posted by DanThePostman (19 posts) -

For reference:

Adol:

No Caption Provided

Dogi:

No Caption Provided
#4 Posted by BoOzak (2649 posts) -

I'd rather play as someone who doesnt look like a teenager so I prefer Dogi's design.

It's the same reason I prefer Nier: Gestalt over Nier: Replicant.

#5 Posted by Takoyaki (316 posts) -

I like them both! I'd have a beer with Dogi and buy a body pillow of Adol.

#6 Posted by FrodoBaggins (2105 posts) -

I have no idea about these characters or these games but the dude with the blue hair gets my pick!

#7 Posted by Genessee (497 posts) -

Enami's Adol > Undercover Adol > Edgelord Monstro Adol

#8 Posted by Solidair3 (69 posts) -

Honestly I kind of love this Dogi design. Adol looks a little.... edgy for my tastes.

#9 Posted by TheWildCard (700 posts) -

Dogi's looking great after whatever the heck happened to him in VIII. Adol looking a bit over designed though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.