The Zombies Really ARE Coming!!!

Avatar image for jakob187
#1 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -
Avatar image for karmum
#2 Posted by Karmum (11515 posts) -

I actually saw that on the news last night, I thought it was pretty funny.

Avatar image for arkthemaniac
#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6872 posts) -

Awesome, man.

Avatar image for jakob187
#4 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -

I wish I would've been in Austin to see it.  I understand the safety hazards this could cause on a busy highway, but at the same time...yeah, it's pretty fucking awesome.

The real question is this:  how the hell did someone actually get to the box on the thing and know how to hack it?  Moreover, why weren't their cameras watching it, people watching it, people working in the area, etc?  lol  Oh well.
Avatar image for arkthemaniac
#5 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6872 posts) -

It was just a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where God knew that this would be totally freakin sweet, so he led the way.

Avatar image for joeltgm
#6 Posted by JoelTGM (5784 posts) -

That's hilarious.  It's not a very good thing to do, but it sure is funny.

Avatar image for brukaoru
#7 Posted by brukaoru (5134 posts) -

This was pretty brilliant.

Avatar image for duke_lion
#8 Posted by Duke_Lion (260 posts) -

Bring em on baby.

Avatar image for jakob187
#9 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -
Duke_Lion said:
"Bring em on baby."
I love your username!
Avatar image for daniel_beck_90
#10 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3243 posts) -

That was funny

Avatar image for systech
#11 Posted by Systech (4190 posts) -

That's really awesome. I was actually wondering yesterday about people who've been able to do this.

Avatar image for claude
#12 Posted by Claude (16651 posts) -

Damn... Nuke Texas... you never know how far it's gone. We'll miss you Texas, all the love.

Avatar image for jakob187
#13 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -
Claude said:
"Damn... Nuke Texas... you never know how far it's gone. We'll miss you Texas, all the love."
BWAHAHAHA!!!!  You kidding?  With me and Log still residing in this fine state, I can guarantee we'll clear the place out our damn selves!  No need for nukes.  = D
Avatar image for verdugo
#14 Posted by Verdugo (2094 posts) -

heh that's awesome.

Avatar image for rhcpfan24
#15 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8663 posts) -
Claude said:
"Damn... Nuke Texas... you never know how far it's gone. We'll miss you Texas, all the love."
No, don't nuke 'em! I want the zombies to come to the Tri-State area! I want to show them the power of the combined strength of The Boss, smog, aggressive drivers, and the Asian population of upper New Jersey! (if you don't live here, you don't know what I am talking about for the last one)

Funny stuff, funny stuff.
Avatar image for jakob187
#16 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -
RHCPfan24 said:
"Claude said:
"Damn... Nuke Texas... you never know how far it's gone. We'll miss you Texas, all the love."
No, don't nuke 'em! I want the zombies to come to the Tri-State area! I want to show them the power of the combined strength of The Boss, smog, aggressive drivers, and the Asian population of upper New Jersey! (if you don't live here, you don't know what I am talking about for the last one)

Funny stuff, funny stuff."
The Boss would probably just write a shitty acoustic song about them for charity benefits.  =  /  Either that, or he and Courtney Cox would dance them to death.
Actually, I would pay good money to see them dance the zombies to death.
Avatar image for thecookiejar
#17 Posted by Thecookiejar (51 posts) -

better start packing cookies

Avatar image for rhcpfan24
#18 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8663 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"RHCPfan24 said:
"Claude said:
"Damn... Nuke Texas... you never know how far it's gone. We'll miss you Texas, all the love."
No, don't nuke 'em! I want the zombies to come to the Tri-State area! I want to show them the power of the combined strength of The Boss, smog, aggressive drivers, and the Asian population of upper New Jersey! (if you don't live here, you don't know what I am talking about for the last one)

Funny stuff, funny stuff."
The Boss would probably just write a shitty acoustic song about them for charity benefits.  =  /  Either that, or he and Courtney Cox would dance them to death.
Actually, I would pay good money to see them dance the zombies to death.
"
U kid. But, I would pay to see that. I would pay a lot to see that.
Avatar image for jakob187
#19 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -

Here's the funnier thing.  My buddy, dice, lives in Austin.  He came up to Waco last night, and when I asked him about it, he said he had no clue about it.  lol

Avatar image for rhcpfan24
#20 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8663 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"Here's the funnier thing.  My buddy, dice, lives in Austin.  He came up to Waco last night, and when I asked him about it, he said he had no clue about it.  lol"
He's a zombie. Kill him, or bring him here so he can spread the virus. I haven't spent all of this time in Left 4 Dead for only fun you know!
Avatar image for jakob187
#21 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -
RHCPfan24 said:
"jakob187 said:
"Here's the funnier thing.  My buddy, dice, lives in Austin.  He came up to Waco last night, and when I asked him about it, he said he had no clue about it.  lol"
He's a zombie. Kill him, or bring him here so he can spread the virus. I haven't spent all of this time in Left 4 Dead for only fun you know!"
Nah, he's totally not a zombie.  His nose was still attached to his face, and he never once said the word "brains" or "flesh".
Avatar image for teh_destroyer
#22 Posted by teh_destroyer (3693 posts) -

I knew i had a reason for buying all these swords lying around my room.

Avatar image for jakob187
#23 Posted by jakob187 (22938 posts) -
teh_destroyer said:
"I knew i had a reason for buying all these swords lying around my room."
Problem with swords is that they have to be sharpened after a while.  That's why I'd go with the traditional black Louisville with nails in it wrapped in barbed wire.  = D
Avatar image for biggerbomb
#24 Posted by BiggerBomb (7011 posts) -
Avatar image for johndudebro
#25 Posted by JohnDudebro (955 posts) -

Goddammit, Texas. These false alarms only serve to make us less ready for when the REAL zombie apocalypse comes around!

I have to be able to get to my bunker as fast as possible in order to minimize my chances of being infected. Every minute I spend checking if it's legit is another minute for the zombies to get closer to me, and I WILL NOT HAVE THAT.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.