Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ZombiU

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

A first-person survival horror game set in London during a modern-day zombie apocalypse. As a launch title for the Wii U, it features extensive use of the system's GamePad.

Zombi U Tralier Trickery

zujik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zujik

I posted the below text in the trailer comments, but thought it may get missed. I found it interesting anyway:

Did anyone else notice that the person who dies, is the main zombie in the next scene, except at the start where it's the guard in the red jacket from the end, thereby looping the whole thing around? Have a look.

1. Dude from the bus (which has hit the guard) has blue jacket and white stripes.
    2. Next scene he is the guy hanging on to the ladies leg who is being held by the old guy in the trench coat.
    3. Next scene the guy in the trench coat is to the left of the table, lady in white top to the right.
    4. Next scene is the guy who shot himself (although the tie is on his right arm, it was on the left the scene before).
    5. Next scene is the guy from the car, spiked hair and blue jacket.
    6. Next scene is the guard who becomes alive again, who is hit by the bus in the first scene.

I only noticed this after I accidentally restarted the clip and noticed the red jacket and re-watched it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I think there’s more than one Queen's guard, also you have to much time on your hands to have noticed all of this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.