Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 30, 2012

A compilation of both PS2 Zone of the Enders games, with updated visuals, achievements and a new opening animation for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

My 2012 Game of the Year

This topic is locked from further discussion.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By csl316

Seriously, just based on The Second Runner alone.  Some of Kojima's best games.

Seems a lot of people have little experience with the ZOE series, but if you're into character action games, mechs, or Kojima's style of putting games together, definitely check these out next year.

Edit: I guess you should move any ZOE discussion to this thread instead.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By N7

So, you like Zone Of The Enders, huh?

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

HD Vector Cannon.  Unless Platinum pulls out something amazing (which is more likely than not), that alone would seal the deal.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @csl316 said:
    Seriously, just based on The Second Runner alone.  Some of Kojima's best games!
    Why not keep all your Zone of enders stuff to one thread? Its kinda spammy. 
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

Goddamn, I would love to be a mod right now. I would shut this down.

sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sameeeeam

I'm excited for this collection. Second Runner is one of my favorite games of all time.

jondavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jondavis

Sort of premature and redundant to declare a rerelease your Game of the Year in June, wouldn't you think?

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By csl316
    @The_Laughing_Man: With all due respect, they're separate games and pages.  I originally made a discussion thread on The 2nd Runner, but of course some people may gravitate to this, the franchise page, or the original's.  Apparently I'm not the only one checking out the different pages to see if they have a good wiki or anything else to offer.

They're simply discussion threads, and it's been breeding relevant discussion on all of em.

If the mods are against it, they have every right to lock these.  But since the ZOE forums have barely been touched, they could definitely use some life in them.

Edit: Apologies about cluttering the main forum page, I can't say I've ever gone there in my two years of GB.  But the "E3 2011 and You" thread says to go to the specific game's forum to start topics there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.