Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 3

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Sep 13, 2019

Return to the Borderlands as one of a new team of Vault Hunters to stop a crazed, live-streaming cult known as The Children of the Vault spreading like an interstellar plague.

different versions of borderlands 3

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I fully intend to buy and play borderlands 3. So the other day I started looking at what different versions of the game there were. There is the regular basic game for $60, there is deluxe edition for $80 which comes with skins and xp and loot boosts, and $100 super deluxe that comes with season pass for 4 DLCs and more skins. All I really want is game and season pass. Currently my plan is buy game than when first DLC comes out hope they offer season pass for what $20-30? The old standard use to be about $10-15 per DLC so if there's 4 than than $40-60, but usually there is season pass for around $20. than again not all DLC are great, but I hate online games where you don't get one piece of DLC and than suddenly you're out of sink with everyone else. If they offered season pass up front I'm much more likely to buy it since I'm currently excited for game, but if I play regular game and am turned off than I will not want any DLC. I'm not going to spend $100 on something I have not played... but they really seem to be offering terrible options.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know, those seem to be the kind of standard "3-step" offerings for most games these days: standard, a "digital deluxe" with stuff you probably don't need but about $30.00 more expensive, and a massive "super digital deluxe" version with the season pass (if you are lucky).

I haven't ordered Borderlands 3 yet, despite playing the other 3 a lot over the years. I am very leery to put money into Randy Pitchford's pockets these days....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.