Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy III

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 27, 1990

The third Final Fantasy released on the Famicom. This version of the game was never released internationally.

I am playing this game for my first time.

Dooops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dooops

Well, I just finished playing Mario RPG for the first time. It's not time to experience this game.  I grew up with the genesis so I am going back to play some of the best SNES had to offer.

Dooops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dooops

Wait.... I think I am getting these numbers all mixed up!

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By danielkempster

I'm guessing you're actually referring to Final Fantasy VI, which was originally released under the name FFIII in the US. All I can say is strap yourself in, buddy. If you're into Final Fantasy, or just JRPGs in general, you're about to get stuck into one of the best. Have fun.

Dooops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dooops

I checked out Final Fantasy VI screenshots and sure enough you are correct. That's what I am playing :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.