Is the whole site basically premium now?

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-63cab591e3833
deactivated-63cab591e3833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sombre: It will be the week of January 18th.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#102  Edited By liquiddragon

I argument shouldn’t be that they don’t do enough. I’ve been in production and that thought has never crossed my mind. I know they all put in a lot of time into what they do.

The problem is that I don’t think they have a good sense of what the free experience is like for like the last 3-4 years. 2020 was actually much better in that regard because a lot of the streams started off free for a good part of the year tho they mostly reverted back to most of it becoming premium.

It just doesn’t seem like they care that much about the free members which makes me wonder how well they are converting newcomers.

tdous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@turtlefish said:

After reading the sentiments of some of the people in this thread -- Jesus.

And people wonder why most content creators burn out after 3-5 years.

Honestly, I'd be wondering just how much value the forum still held these days if I worked here and read *another* thread like this.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sombre: It will be the week of January 18th.

But surely they should post that somewhere? None of their twitter accounts have told us that- personal or the site one. There's no announcement on the forums or the main page. People are talking about transparency and it's just not there.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#105 FinalDasa  Moderator

This is wildly off topic. This could've been a productive discussion about the content on GB and not an argument over what's bothering you about the site lately.