Jeff Bakalar Joins the Giant Bombcast Starting 5/11/21

• 55 results
chickentubchef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The new episode this week was really good, the addition of Jeff B to the Bombcast crew is a great move. Can't wait to see what the future holds for the podcast and site.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pitter-patter, let’s get at ‘er

devron8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sometingbanuble: I know you are as bummed as the rest of us about the changes, but it doesn't really seem fair to just kinda bail that way. I'll be honest - I don't really know how I feel yet. But at a time like this when there's a lot of anxiety and I'm sure Jeff (G) is probably trying to hold things together, we should be encouraging, no? I get the feeling that there's a lot of things happening in the background that we can't really see. I believe in Jeff. I trust that he's going to do something that's compelling or else he's not going to do anything at all.

Hang in there with the rest of us. Let's help to constructively shape the show we'd like to see/hear.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Jeff and Danny are really solid members, they have they experience that will add to the podcast. I like Jeff and Danny, but some new face would be welcome too. I hope Giant Bomb is interviewing as well; new talent brought to to our attention is ALSO what GB does well.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

Really looking forward to the new start of the bombast, also my return onto giant bomb?

NoPantsNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really enjoyed the latest bombcast! Sure, I'm going to miss Alex, Brad and Vinny - but this was a promising start to the new bombcast era.