Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 08, 2010

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is a team-based multiplayer shooter, featuring a Western setting and four playable character classes.

Lead and Gold Steam Free Weekend

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BlueStriped

Just letting you guys know that starting today Steam has made Lead and Gold free to play for this weekend for people to try out the $7.49 price tag for the game seems great.

What you guys think is it a buy I am also currently downloading to try it.

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlueStriped

After playing some games that I had manage to get into, due to small amount of servers to play on its alright , but players seem to not help each other out when they had a teammate next to him to needing a revive or at least did the objective of the mode and from there it was bumming me out the more I played the game.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ISuperGamerI

Actually, they made the game free as of Thursday until this Sunday and the price promotion is until Monday. It's a good game but I'm still not sure if it's worth the $8 price tag.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Geno

Lead and Gold is alright, but the server lag is unbearable. I don't think there was once where I entered a server that had less than 300 ping. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.