Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

7th Dragon

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

An RPG developed by Sega and Imageepoch about a group of heroes who must kill all the dragons who rule the planet in order to prevent the extinction of the human race.

7th Dragon - new DS RPG from Sega - looks sweet.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By oldschool

On the new release list for the DS Japan is this game:

No Caption Provided

Because of the invasion of the dragons, the world Eden ends up being covered by a killer flower called Furowaro. To prevent the flowers from taking over the world, expatriates are sent to defeat the dragons that currently infest the land.

Form your party with the characters you like and assign them with different job classes, each job has 30 skills, learn them all and apply them on different dragons. Given the cute character designs and the array of colors on the palette, this game is providing you with a wonderful experience in an art book.

This looks very nice and the artwork is very attractive.  I hope the game play matches the look and that we manage to get an English translation.
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Anyone looking at an import?
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

This game is looking more and more appealing every time i see it, but I dont think i'd do a foreign RPG. Ultimate Stars was rough enough. If it comes to the U.S. than for sure.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

The combat looks funky. The 3D of the indoor areas reminds me of Shining Force 3 for the Saturn. They should port it to the DS D:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.