Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aion: Ascension

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Aion: Tower of Eternity is an MMORPG by NCSoft with a unique PvPvE system using the first CryEngine. Originally released in Korea, it was relaunched for China, Japan, Taiwan, North America and Europe in 2009.

Aion Vs Lineage 2

dice66111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dice66111

ok so i was hanging out a game center saturday and we started talking about aion, and some one said aion is just lineage 2 with wings is there any truth to this. Cause im playing aion and i was just wonder cause i never played lineage 2.     Now ofcourse aion is better lookin but what about all the other stuff.
    Darniaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Darniaq

L2 doles out new abilities MUCH slower, you're forced into group-required encounters much earlier, and the PvP starts earlier. I'd say they're about as similar as WoW and Guild Wars, in that, not really except that they're fantasy-inspired worlds in which players make characters and advance through levels and abilities :)

This is no value judgment on L2 nor Aion (nor WoW or GW). It's just they're pretty different games when you get down to playing them, even though from trailers and screenshots, they "feel" the same. Of course, that basis of comparison could lead people to say Freespace 2 and Eve Online are the same too :D

dice66111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dice66111

cool thanks was just wonderin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.