Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 20, 2020

Transform a deserted island into a paradise in the Switch's version of Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review Thread

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seems like New Horizons has done a good job review-wise at least.

I'm still going to pass on this at launch, because no other game can prevent me from going Doom, but I'm a little more encouraged to give it a go once I'm done with Doom...and RE3 remake...and FF7 remake.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@glots said:

Seems like New Horizons has done a good job review-wise at least.

I'm still going to pass on this at launch, because no other game can prevent me from going Doom, but I'm a little more encouraged to give it a go once I'm done with Doom...and RE3 remake...and FF7 remake.

And Persona 5 Royal

rwm4604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd be interested in hearing Jeff's feedback. He seems to share a similar family situation to mine. I share. a switch with my 7 yr old daughter and I'd like to know how the single island situation works with multiple profiles sharing the game. I'd like to know if it matters who is the primary islander and what affect each player can have on the island itself and each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.