Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

15-18 Tunnel?

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ep_driver

I keep seeing on numerous forums the mention of the 15-18 tunnel? What the hell is it and where? Is it a path for your chopper that appears after beating the game or something? Thanks for any help you can give.

Dixperiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Dixperiken

In Area 19 i belive, they are holding a guy hostage. If you keep hitting him with your bionic arm then you will make him talk and he will reveal two tunnels in the game. Make sure you don't shoot him though because you'll have to leave the area and come back to make him respawn.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By KingBroly

I never got through any of the tunnels.  I got the secret item and never came back because they are absolutely ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
    deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

KingBroly said:
    "I never got through any of the tunnels.  I got the secret item and never came back because they are absolutely ridiculous."
    I got through 15-18 no problem, the OTHER one, though...that took me over 20+ tries, if not 30+. I can get through some of the Training Sims faster than that damn thing. There's actually a video walkthrough on YouTube that I found AFTER finishing it by pure luck. If you want some help, here (take note, I couldn't do his first move of repelling and then shooting right after, so I waited 'til I got the splitter gun, which makes this much easier.):

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By KingBroly

Well I got the items, but for 14-17 there's a platform with a door there.

Spiritof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By Spiritof

I totally snagged the helmet in 15-18, but thought you had to finish the level in order to keep it.

Now I know that I'm totally wasting my time?!

*angry emote*

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By HandsomeDead

Just wondering but I got the Helmet from one of the tunnels and in that walkthrough, he mentioned 'the secret item' so if there is only one there, where is the third?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.