Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Oct 29, 2003

The first entry in the critically-acclaimed military first-person shooter series, Call of Duty puts players in the boots of three Allied soldiers in three different campaigns of World War II.

Original Call of Duty coming to PSN, XBLA

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

What changes, if any, will have to be made for Call of Duty when it's released on the new consoles?  I played it fairly recently and thought it was a lot of fun.  Though I think I prefer the regenerating health found in Call of Duty 2.

The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Dude

No changes, just make it a good port. I would want Call of duty 1, not something that closely resembles it.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By RedSox8933

Maybe improved graphics, and multiplayer similar to Modern Warfare.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

I read about that.  I've heard great things about CoD 1.  I will probably get it.  I bet it will be $15 or $20 when it comes out.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive

hopefully its no more than $9.99 otherwise infinity ward and activision are just fucking money hungry pricks. they are releasing new titles annually and milking this franchise into the ground, and modern warfare 2 is poised to break all kinds of sales records. if this gets released it shouldn't be more than $10

when is this supposed to happen?
    Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Yit

Points.

Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Guardian

I agree that if its any more than $9.99 I probably won't get it. I'm more interested in Battlefield 1943. I wonder if they will include trophies/achievements.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By FiestaUnicorn
    TwoOneFive said:
    "hopefully its no more than $9.99 otherwise infinity ward and activision are just fucking money hungry pricks. they are releasing new titles annually and milking this franchise into the ground, and modern warfare 2 is poised to break all kinds of sales records. if this gets released it shouldn't be more than $10

when is this supposed to happen?
    "
    When was the last time that activision wasn't a fucking money hungry prick.  Unfortunately when this comes out it'll probably be 15 or 20 bucks.  But for such a good game I don't think that's too much.
    DannyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By DannyJ

Hopefully they wont change anything, other than maybe graphics. I played COD's MP for like 2 years because it was so good and balanced. W@W was terrible because it took all the uniqueness of both sides out by giving the guns to everyone. Plus they changed the sights for the Kar.

T0mF5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By T0mF5

I will probably get this with the hardened edition of Modern Warfare 2 or the prestige edition.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.