I can't edit the Ryu

Hyju1950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

this message appears: "Your wiki editing privileges have been suspended. Check your private messages to find out why"

elianoraflomm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet it means there was an issue with your editing activities. You should check your private messages for more details on the reason for the suspension...

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#3 FinalDasa  Moderator

You're not suspended from editing the wiki. That page is one of a handful that is somewhat broken. Either too many associations or connections render it pretty unusable.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's probably due to trying to make a ton of edits on the first day your account started, at least when I take a peak at your profile. The mod team probably wants to make sure you are a real person.

Hyju1950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This on Comic Vine and usually a moderator fixes some error on the page, but here there was even an edit after I tried.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

@tartyron said:

It's probably due to trying to make a ton of edits on the first day your account started, at least when I take a peak at your profile. The mod team probably wants to make sure you are a real person.

I just got it on an edit attempt and I've been here over 10 years o_o

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@reverendhunt: I know this from Comicvine, some links somehow are broken, and the editor doesn't like some special characters anymore. The default error message is "you are blocked" doesn't really help matters either, should be just "editor encountered an error" or something like that.

But it is something anyone can fix.

Just after encountering the error, the broken links can be identified by hovering over them. They mostly display as double links at the bottom of the browser. But I've also seen blank links there. For example, the Brian Pulido link is broken, because for some reason it reads another link code in the middle of it. The marked red part should not be part of the link.

No Caption Provided

From the special characters the ones that have given me an error are: ´`“”…—àéè