Red Candles Games's Devotion Is Back (For Real This Time)

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Red Candle Games, the creators behind Detention and Devotion, have created an online store to sell their games DRM free. While Detention never left Steam, the Nintendo eShop, or iOS, things have not gone smoothly for Devotion to say the least.

Hopefully the game is here to stay and Red Candle Games can have financial freedom going forward. Detention and Devotion are both great horror games, with Devotion being my 2019 GOTY. So yeah, I think this is fantastic news and more people should play their games!

franzlska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By franzlska

I had always wanted to check out Devotion, but never got the chance to grab it during its single week on sale through Steam. I can only hope this is a more permanent fix to their issues, and the game can remain available for a little longer this time.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

This is exciting. I want to play this game because u've heard such good things and I've been holding off of pirating it because I want to experience it the proper legal way. Glad that the patience paid off. And I hope to heck that it's still up when I get home from work.

reicherter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got it! Got the soundtrack too, even though I have not heard any of it. Just wanted to throw these poor devs some extra $ after what they've been through trying to release what by all accounts is a really good game.

Only question is whether I play it now or try to hold out for Halloween