Daddy needs a new wallet.

WaylonJennings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Hey duders, I'm currently in the market for a quality leather wallet, I've been rocking the same Victorinox wallet for the past four years, it's holding up okay, but it's time for a big boy wallet. So I'm asking you guys for some suggestions, any and all are appreciated.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would just find a local quality leather shop and get something unique and suited to your tastes. The people running those shops generally know how to pick that kind of stuff out, plus you'll end up with a wallet that isn't mass produced.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I would try JCPenney if you are looking for mass-produced, or at least easy to find. I have a William Rast wallet that I got for like $30 from there; a clothing company owned by Justin Timberlake.

xcrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

http://bellroy.com/wallets/

These guys make great, very cool, very functional and fashionable wallets, a bit on the expensive side(for me at least) but it didn't stop me from picking up the "hide and seek" wallet late last year. Accidentally laundered it a while ago, and it's none the worse for wear, which is surprising for leather.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A solid rubber band will do

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ma_rc_01
SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Go for an adventure: http://dx.com/s/leather+wallet

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I bought a random, brandless leather wallet from a market stall about 4 years ago, and it's still holding up fine. It's starting to look a little bit well used and will probably need a replacement in a years time or so. I think it was about £12. When I bought it I was doubtful of its quality, but having used it for years I'm happy. I wouldn't spend a ton of money on an expensive brand following on from my experience with a cheap one. Nothing lasts forever. At best they'd last twice as long as my cheapo one, and cost more than twice as much.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xcrox said:

http://bellroy.com/wallets/

These guys make great, very cool, very functional and fashionable wallets, a bit on the expensive side(for me at least) but it didn't stop me from picking up the "hide and seek" wallet late last year. Accidentally laundered it a while ago, and it's none the worse for wear, which is surprising for leather.

Just bought one of these like a month ago. Had the same big bulky wallet for about 8 years. Bought the slim sleeve and love it. It's super tiny so I threw away like half the garbage that was in my old wallet that I don't even know why I carried around.

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

During a particularly slow day at work, one of my ex-colleagues made a wallet out of duct tape and proceeded to use it for months afterward. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ltsmash

I really love the ALL-ETT Sports Wallet

I used the nylon version until it wore out and recently upgraded to the leather version. Very compact, functional, and affordable.

bowlcut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bowlcut

Much like @ltsmash I was rocking a All-Ett for a while. Loved it expect it was very thin and I forgot it in a taxi once. After that I decided to go back to something a little thicker. I am very anti 'costanza wallet' and want something thin. I cant recomend Tanner Goods highly enough tho. I bought their workday wallet and its awesome. Not leather but oilcloth and very thin. I have considered getting one of their all leather wallets now that I have some of their products. Their leather is the softest, nicest, leather I have ever touched. The utility bilfold is maybe next on my list. Also considering it in natural and letting it age naturally and take on a rich color all its own. Seeing pics like this make me want the natural leather to let it age...

No Caption Provided

RazorRamen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Clonedzero

don't get a tri-fold. its annoying as shit.

goreyfantod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're not leather, but they're well-made, affordable, last a long time & have a lifetime warranty. I've had mine for several years & it's only starting to get a bit worn at the corners now. I seem to get asked about it and complimented every time I pull it out of my pocket.

Also, you get to tell everybody that your wallet is made out of the same duct tape that NASA uses.

http://www.ducti.com

liliapropst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By liliapropst

It's time to step up your wallet game and rock something that screams "big boy" vibes! If you're into quality leather items like me, I recently stumbled upon this super rad blog on vonbaer.com. They've got a treasure trove of helpful tips and suggestions when it comes to leather wallets and other items, like bags and suitcases. I'm also looking for a new wallet, and I've been browsing some websites for that. So far, I can say that I've been loving their collection, and they've got some seriously stylish options that'll make you feel like a total boss.