Quick Look of Randos was the Last Straw

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Paul_Tillich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Paul_Tillich

And there have been many last straws for others that I somehow stayed through...

A website based on personalities and drawing in an audience that connects with those personalities now posts a seemingly regular Quick Look of The Crew Motorfest (not "sport" cough* cough*) full of people I could not identify if my life depended on it. There have been been many reckonings on this site over the years, but if this video is evidence that Mike is now a "core" GB personality rather than a needed addition from outside in the wake of cuts, I am done. What the hell do Dan and Bakalar do aside from actively not being on content for the site they ostensibly get paid to be on? I'm sure the answer is business, but I stayed through the all the reckonings because some familiar faces were on every video. Not having them on videos (and podcasts... Dan...) is bad business. I get that Jan can't be on videos much either because Fandom fired all the video folks besides him, but that also sucks. If someone who has watched every piece of GB content since the start can't identify anyone except the interloper they already don't like in a video, then the GB name and brand have become trash. I'm finally done. This is a waste of my time, but will be that no more.

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I thought it was a really good Quick Look, but if you're offended by videos of people you don't know, then I guess it can't be helped.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Threads airing grievances on the forums are generally discouraged as per the Community Rules. The people you mention being the source of your animosity have been guests on content before and are here to inform the community related to upcoming releases and general news. That they be treated with civility and respect is and continues to be an expectation.