Vinny playing Don't Starve with Abby & joining in on Warhammer stream with Austin and Rob from Waypoint

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you're like me, you'll take Vinny in any form after his departure, so here's some fresh doses from the web to improve your friday/weekend!

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thanks for posting these here. There should just be a chrome extension that adds all ex GB people's "content" to the site as if they never left lol.

kcin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my heart is warm and full

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By AV_Gamer

I'll put my tinfoil hat on and say I won't be surprised if Vinny and many other GB alumni end up at Waypoint like Patrick and Austin did. They seem to be making big moves over there, including starting their own subscription service. Brad seems to be happy talking tech with Will Smith so we might not see him.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What I love about hearing Vinny and Austin talk about Warhammer is that they simultaneously appreciate it, while also acknowledging how utterly ridiculous and dumb it is.

I'm really hoping that he'll show up on Abby's channel for some spooky Halloween games.

minker17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By minker17

I'm really hoping that he'll show up on Abby's channel for some spooky Halloween games.

Oh man. If only.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Ben_H

Also important to note for those who haven't been able to watch these streams yet, Vinny also mentioned that he will possibly be doing some streaming on Twitch next week. He said any announcements for it would be made on his Twitter so keep an eye out for that.

Oh, and if you want more Vinny/Abby content, they played chess on Abby's stream a couple weeks ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g5UBDVvqZU