• 100 results
Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Phished0ne

i can see it your way but i just think its a shame because two-face is to awesome to just die like that, but i guess whats what you get when you have villians that are regular joes and not super-human.

i'm still in shock from just getting home from the movie i guess.

I can pray for scarecrow though...or Riddler(as long they are done right which i think Nolan can do)

napster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By napster

Riddler for sure, his puzzles can make the movie really realyl good.

brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By brydello

Riddler please.

Driam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Driam

Rachel Dawes, somehow turned evil, so that Batman could kill her and allow the next film to focus his relationship with Selina Kyle and the birth of Huntress.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By epic_pets

I was thinking penguin the whole way

brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By brydello

That was my first thought as well... Penguin.
I just really want to see a dark Riddler. That'd be fucking scary.

PhilESkyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By PhilESkyline

It's gonna be two-face you know he didn't die right...

Harvey Dent died, two-face was born...

Or maybe Ra's al Ghul comes back...

Avatar image for worldsfastestshrimppeeler
WorldsFastestShrimpPeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mad Hatter.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Batman

Riddler or Penguin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

TwoOneFive said:
"Phished0ne said:
"I think Two-Face will return(his death is not "confirmed" so we know what that means in movies), he's one of Batman's main villans besides Joker, and i dont think we'll ever see a return of him.

But after Two-Face i would love to see Scarecrow(just make him a little better then "Dude with a sack on his head"), Penguin, Mr. Freeze, or Riddler...basically i would love to see a Rehash of anyone that got F'd in the past movies, although i did kinda like Devito as penguin.

Bane would be cool, but i am really hyped hoping for more Two-Face...he's one of my favorite villans.  But Scarecrow would be awesome to, and that would allow Nolan to keep the "psychologial" vibe he has going with this movie.
"
they had a funeral for him. im pretty sure he is dead. and i liked it that way. nolan makes one movie at a time. you guys are way to fixated on trilogies with continuation. theres no need for two-face to go on, the guy had such a tragic storyline it would be stupid and silly to see him go on a mindless rampage on the city. and then everyone would hate the city government for covering up his death and his crimes and to blame it on batman"
The funeral was held simply to protect Harvey's image. If the city thinks Harvey died a hero, his reputation is not tarnished, and the Joker doesn't win. I think you are right about this back-firing on the city, though--if they found out Two-Face was alive in Arkham Asylum, Gothamites would go nuts...and perhaps that's what it will take for people to trust Batman again.

Plus, dude, if Two-Face is dead, that means Batman killed him--and if Batman killed him, the Joker won. That's not gonna happen.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Damn, I forgot to throw in my two cents about a villain for the next Batman flick...

I vote Mr. Freeze. They don't have to actually call him that, seeing as nobody ever specifically refers to Harvey Dent as Two-Face in The Dark Knight (in fact, the name is only spoken once, briefly, by Commissioner Gordon). He is a tragic villain, and--if handled properly--could work in Nolan's realistic depiction of Gotham City.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Shawn

Mr Freeze.

I think mr. governor deserves

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#63  Edited By Phished0ne
MagusMaleficus said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"Phished0ne said:
"I think Two-Face will return(his death is not "confirmed" so we know what that means in movies), he's one of Batman's main villans besides Joker, and i dont think we'll ever see a return of him.

But after Two-Face i would love to see Scarecrow(just make him a little better then "Dude with a sack on his head"), Penguin, Mr. Freeze, or Riddler...basically i would love to see a Rehash of anyone that got F'd in the past movies, although i did kinda like Devito as penguin.

Bane would be cool, but i am really hyped hoping for more Two-Face...he's one of my favorite villans.  But Scarecrow would be awesome to, and that would allow Nolan to keep the "psychologial" vibe he has going with this movie.
"
they had a funeral for him. im pretty sure he is dead. and i liked it that way. nolan makes one movie at a time. you guys are way to fixated on trilogies with continuation. theres no need for two-face to go on, the guy had such a tragic storyline it would be stupid and silly to see him go on a mindless rampage on the city. and then everyone would hate the city government for covering up his death and his crimes and to blame it on batman"
The funeral was held simply to protect Harvey's image. If the city thinks Harvey died a hero, his reputation is not tarnished, and the Joker doesn't win. I think you are right about this back-firing on the city, though--if they found out Two-Face was alive in Arkham Asylum, Gothamites would go nuts...and perhaps that's what it will take for people to trust Batman again.

Plus, dude, if Two-Face is dead, that means Batman killed him--and if Batman killed him, the Joker won. That's not gonna happen.
"
i thought i wasnt stupid for thinking that it was a dummy funeral...

But i 2nd all the Mr. Freeze's, and  the vote for mad hatter...which could be good.  but i still am thinking scarecrow..i mean c'mon guys! he's SCARECROW!...god i am such a villain fanboy..
Taalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Taalon

Christopher Nolan said there won't be any villains from the previous movies, so Clayface.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65  Edited By Strife88
Batman said:
"Riddler or Penguin.
"
Those are my picks as well, even an original and new character as long as they're dark.
OroJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#66  Edited By OroJackson

The Riddler would be bad-ass in Nolan's universe. So I'm hoping for him, though Black Mask would also be a viable option

Manks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By Manks

Riddler or Pengiun.  Maybe return of the Joker?

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By BoG

I actually heard a rumor that the Riddler was the plan for the next movie, and they're already casting. Apparently, they want Don Cheadle to play the part.

Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Riddler

Its me, NOLAN already Contacted me, he's cheap ass

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TwoOneFive

okay, heres my list of people i seriously hope get in there. 

after looking back at my comics, i want Black Mask in there. It can totallllllllly work. he fits right in with the whole business stuff and crazy villian stuff mob stuff. he and his henchmen can wear masks as if inspired in some ways by the joker. he ends up becoming the end all ruler of gotham's mob world.  as far as i know, he is the ultimate bad guy in the comics today. he's really cool and not too over the top, doesnt have to be tweaked nearly as much as the joker was either. like two-face, you can be almost straight up about it. 

i want penguin implemented somehow. perhaps like he has been in most recent comics, being a night club owner as a cover up for being a crime lord, but left alone by batman for the most part because he consistently provides batman with very useful info about underground crime. 

catwoman definitely should make some appearance. i mean, come on, there has to be some romantic interest now that rachel is gone. and if they do the plot the same way they did in Burton's film, only much more realistic, it will be really cool and interesting. 

i think scarecrow will keep popping up failing to cause trouble. and now, he and mad hatter can come up with stuff to do together in arkham asylum. if you didn't realize it, Mad Hatter was the guy Harvey Dent almost killed before Batman stopped him then said he was turning himself in. he acted the part very well too, all childish and schizophrenic. that was a real treat for fans. maybe he'll take over scarecrows mind eventually o0ohhhh. lol i doubt it but it was definitely a nice touch throwing him in there like that. 

i would like to see more  two-face, but they have to be very clever about how they go about this. but i was totally satisfied with the full story arch they gave for him. but like you guys said, its kinda screwed up if batman killed him. 

riddler would be awesome. IGNs idea about how batman deals with the riddler and the police if nice. i think they could do something very interesting with this. i dont want him being all crazy like the joker like in batman forever either. he should be a very tormented super smart guy who simply like screwing with peoples minds, not so much killing and laughing and having fun. and his riddles can be awesome given the new movies tone. i would expect some cool stuff. 

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TwoOneFive
BoG said:
"I actually heard a rumor that the Riddler was the plan for the next movie, and they're already casting. Apparently, they want Don Cheadle to play the part.
"
uh...wat?

well, he can totally pull of a nerdy type smart guy. and i would like to see a black guy in a bigger role instead of a ton of smaller ones. 
KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#72  Edited By KingBroly

Robin in a new Batman movie with this type of style would be bad.  Batman alone is great.  With that said, I think it'll be the Penguin next.  But I don't know who could play the Penguin.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Batman

Penguin and and a Riddler combo would be fancy.

Cynical_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Cynical_M

Riddler would make a great fit...

SaintLReviews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SaintLReviews

all I know is, if they thought they did a good job with The Joker and viral advertising, could you imagine what they could do with The Riddler.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TwoOneFive
SaintLReviews said:
"all I know is, if they thought they did a good job with The Joker and viral advertising, could you imagine what they could do with The Riddler.
"
thats a great point man. the viral campaign focused around the riddler would be amazing. 
Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77  Edited By Damonation
Hamz said:
"Harley Quin?
"
Oh god yes. She should be just like The Joker but REALLY hot.
CyborgNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CyborgNinja
comedy said:
"
Riddler.

"
Oooooh thats a good choice for riddler! :P

But I have to go with ether Bane or Harley Quinn for the next villains.
Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By Omega

Instead of Robin why not Nightwing? He is much more of a badass.

Calendar Man
Calendar Man
And for a new villain why not Calendar man, am I right?  

*crickets* 

...hello?
...anyone?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TwoOneFive

because isn't night wing robin, and nobody wants gay robin here. 

so now the new rumor is angelina jolie as catwoman. 

seriously, catwoman was a no brainer we all knew it would happen. and i think it will be very well handled. the "protect against cats" line from fox was a good point man, thanks! and you know damn straight that it was likely intended. 
Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Vlademir

Penguin and The Riddler. I also think that if they decide to Recast the joker, Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like he could be Heath Ledger's brother. It depends on how he could play the part though.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TwoOneFive
Vlademir said:
"Penguin and The Riddler. I also think that if they decide to Recast the joker, Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like he could be Heath Ledger's brother. It depends on how he could play the part though.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

"
lol yeah dude, he looks identical there hahahaha where did you find that pic?! lol
but i dont think he has come anywhere near the roles heath had, like brokeback.
gman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By gman
Here's a list of most of Batman's villains.  Lots to choose from.
Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Vlademir
TwoOneFive said:
"Vlademir said:
"Penguin and The Riddler. I also think that if they decide to Recast the joker, Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like he could be Heath Ledger's brother. It depends on how he could play the part though.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

"
lol yeah dude, he looks identical there hahahaha where did you find that pic?! lol
but i dont think he has come anywhere near the roles heath had, like brokeback.
"
Google. But yeah, he probably couldn't come near to Heath's performance.
Carmel_Chewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Carmel_Chewy

Two-Face and Riddler

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#87  Edited By OGCartman

Penguin, Mr. Freeze.
Cant remember on the spot

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#88  Edited By citizenkane
Saladin said:
"The Riddler played by Johnny Depp. "
This.  While it can seem that the Riddler and Joker can easily be similar, Johnny Depp can make the character his own.
Dairyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Dairyman

I really don't see how Robin could be made seriously in the universe.

Psytek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Psytek

batgirl - I think it would be awesome if she were a bad guy - like the people in gotham who imitate batman 'cos they think they are helping, except she's actually good at it, but her and batman don't get along, even though they both have the same goals. I think scarlett johansson could totally do it, she needs to play a dark character I think.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Oriental_Jams

I'd say the Riddler would make a good one, even if he's kinda similar to the Joker.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TwoOneFive

anyone think that Mad-Hatter, the guy that Dent almost killed before Batman walked in, will be a returning villain?

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93  Edited By dr_nefarious

black mask would also be a great character for nolan to build off of.

GioVANNI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By GioVANNI

I don't know how the Penguin wouuld really fit realistically into Nolan's Batman, but I bet Nolan could make it work somehow.

GioVANNI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By GioVANNI
Psytek said:
"batgirl - I think it would be awesome if she were a bad guy - like the people in gotham who imitate batman 'cos they think they are helping, except she's actually good at it, but her and batman don't get along, even though they both have the same goals. I think scarlett johansson could totally do it, she needs to play a dark character I think.
"
That could be pretty cool. 
NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#96  Edited By NateDogg

I heard that Johnny Depp is set to play as the Riddler in the next Batman film. I'd be down with that.

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Homer

Anyone but the penguin or the riddler

LinkOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By LinkOwnz

catwoman

brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By brydello

LinkOwnz, Catwoman had her own movie... and it fucking sucked.

But yes... Johnny Depp is set to play the Riddler.
/Stoked.

Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Wheatley

i don't know if anybody said this but Clayface was my favorite from the cartoon series in the 90's