What strategy would you employ to improve the Black lives / Police situation?

• 130 results
SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Normal behavior.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Onemanarmyy
No Caption Provided

I've changed my mind. We can't say fuck numbers. We need to believe in the numbers. Without the numbers, we're just talking based on emotion. The numbers actually show what's up with a situation. And now I've taken this new approach it's shocking to see how awful USA is being treated. Smeared as if they're doing an awful job with the corona response. But when you look at the numbers, they're doing amazing! Better than the world too. But yet, we see the EU set up a travel ban for folks in the US? Tennisplayers refusing to play in the US Open out of Coronafear? Disgraceful. The EU should be ashamed. Bars don't lie EU!

If only Bergamo had taken the pandemic more serious, they wouldn't have to increase the obituaries-section of the newspaper from 1,5 page to 10 pages. And what were they thinking when they stuffed all those people in a stadium to watch Atalanta - Valencia? Well that's the problem, clearly they weren't thinking!

No Caption Provided

Also our politicians here cut their vacation short and put on a emergency broadcast when the intensive care & hospitalization graphs look like this? Sounds like this Corona thing is taken wayyyy tooo serious. If only they believed the numbers of their main source RIVM as much as i do.