Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Switch

Platform »

Nintendo's home console that can be turned into a portable device by removing it from its TV-dock. Launched worldwide on March 3, 2017.

PSA: Free Nintendo Online for Twitch Prime

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
    deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Twitch Prime is currently giving away 3 months of Nintendo Online, and an additional 9 months(total of 12) after 60 days after first redemption of being a twitch prime member.

Just head over to twitch and hit claim offer on the prime loot section.

I don't play any games online, but hey, free subscription is a free subscription. It will be nice to have as they improve their retro game collection.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Wow, thanks for the notification. I don't think I'll use it much but for free it'll be nice to have.

BoboBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BoboBones

Sweet deal for me! I’m totally broke right now, but wanted to play some Smash, and maybe some more Splatoon 2.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

You can claim the additional 9 month now. It turns on the auto renewal again so make sure to turn it off if you don't want that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.