Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

3 months on, how Ryan has changed my life.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By Red12b

It's crazy to think, but this one event has been one of the biggest influences of change in my life,

I've quit my job to go study next year, I've done a 3 week self discovery adventure course to find out how i deal with challenges and work on self improvement, i've lost 10kg's, I'm so much better in social interactions, and even before Ryan's death I wasn't a social outcast or anything, I had a great group of friends, and I could talk to anybody with no problem, but now, i don't know, something about knowing how short life can be and something to do with how that guy lived and just had an appreciation for the stupid has allowed me to just be comfortable as myself no judgements, no shame,

for fuck sake i'm going to dress up as Kylie Minogue at this weeks Halloween party my friends are throwing.

I wore these fucking things for my birthday that my chick mates gave me for a birthday gift.,.

No Caption Provided

I dunno, just felt the need to reply to the ether, to ask if I'm not alone on this?

anyway,

Cheers man,

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

You'll get killed here if you wore those shorts. Be glad you aren't here!

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Niceanims

Stuff like this is why I come here. Giant Bomb: making the world dumber, one duder at a time.

And I mean duuuuuuuuumber

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Those shorts

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I feel like somewhere, the spirit of Ryan Davis is nodding slowly in approval of those shorts.

Either that or shaking his head furiously while also laughing.

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's cool man - Ryan was definitely one of those guys that embraced everything about himself and didn't give a shit in the best way possible.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colourful_hippie:

Do you want me to post one of the pictures as the "most gangster Kylie"

by the by, dressing in drag gets you bitches.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.