Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

A whole lotta love for Charlie Tunoku (Spoilers maybe)

Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Hargreaves93

Just finished watching the Persona 4 ER for the first time. I never actually thought I'd feel like this but when it ended, I was actually at a loss for words. I immediately missed it haha! Never did I once think I would have so much enjoyment watching Jeff and Vinny playing through a game I never would have even touched. Now, all I can do is thank them for doing it. Persona 4 looks like a great game and the whole murder mystery was really interesting to watch - Jeff and Vinny also provided many laughs. So yeah, this is just there to state how much I loved the Endurance Run. I know it's two years old but how did you feel when you watched the last episode of the Persona 4 ER? Now just need to watch the Deadly Premonition and Chrono Trigger ones haha!

For those who haven't watched it - I fully recommend that you do. And Giantbomb - please put the collection on DVD, I know I would definately buy it!

Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Hargreaves93

Just finished watching the Persona 4 ER for the first time. I never actually thought I'd feel like this but when it ended, I was actually at a loss for words. I immediately missed it haha! Never did I once think I would have so much enjoyment watching Jeff and Vinny playing through a game I never would have even touched. Now, all I can do is thank them for doing it. Persona 4 looks like a great game and the whole murder mystery was really interesting to watch - Jeff and Vinny also provided many laughs. So yeah, this is just there to state how much I loved the Endurance Run. I know it's two years old but how did you feel when you watched the last episode of the Persona 4 ER? Now just need to watch the Deadly Premonition and Chrono Trigger ones haha!

For those who haven't watched it - I fully recommend that you do. And Giantbomb - please put the collection on DVD, I know I would definately buy it!

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

Not to shit on the ER or anything, but when I watched the last episode of it I was so glad that I had finished it myself before watching the ER. : )

Joker369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Joker369

I am in the process of creating a Persona 4 endurance run episode guide, stay tuned!

Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hargreaves93
    @Cloudenvy said:

Not to shit on the ER or anything, but when I watched the last episode of it I was so glad that I had finished it myself before watching the ER. : )

You're not allowed to shit on the ER.... haha!
    @Joker369 said:

I am in the process of creating a Persona 4 endurance run episode guide, stay tuned!

Will do man, looking forward to it!
    wealllikepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By wealllikepie

awesome! chrono trigger's been going well so far, just in case you were going to skip DP for the time being.

Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hargreaves93
    @wealllikepie said:

awesome! chrono trigger's been going well so far, just in case you were going to skip DP for the time being.

That's the net thing I was debating. Because I've been hooked to the Persona one, I'm not sure whether I'd get used to a new set of commentators and I don't wanna watch both simultaneously. I could finish the Deadly Premonition one quite quickly I think and then rapidly catch up on the Chrono Trigger one. One problem, I don't know how long Chrono Trigger is. You got a rough idea of how many episodes it may last?
    DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By DoctorWelch

The P4 ER was the thing that introduced me to the site and kept me coming back over and over. I know it sounds stupid, nerdy, and sorta immature and short sighted, (and for reasons I wont explain here) if it wasnt for the P4 ER my life would probably be pretty different, and I may never have come to this site.

P4 ER was really awesome and it really is a sad day when you get to that last episode.

wealllikepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By wealllikepie

@Hargreaves93: well it's about 25 hours, so around 30 episodes, maybe more...

Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hargreaves93
    @DoctorWelch said:

The P4 ER was the thing that introduced me to the site and kept me coming back over and over. I know it sounds stupid, nerdy, and sorta immature and short sighted, (and for reasons I wont explain here) if it wasnt for the P4 ER my life would probably be pretty different, and I may never have come to this site.

P4 ER was really awesome and it really is a sad day when you get to that last episode.

That's good man! I can easily say that although I play a lot of video games, I never really get too much into them - especially not to a point where I start to care about the characters a whole lot. Watching the Endurance Run, I became attached to characters in it and had so much fun just watching it. I was lucky in a way because I never had to wait a day for it to air.
    Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hargreaves93
    @wealllikepie said:

@Hargreaves93: well it's about 25 hours, so around 30 episodes, maybe more...

Aah alright then, think I'll watch it before DP then. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.