Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 26, 2009

ArmA II: Ultimate Military Simulator is, as the title would suggest, a Military Simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Experience the intensity of lifelike combat situations in one of the most realistic soldier sims available.

DayZ - A story about men.. and chickens.

Loafsmooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Loafsmooch

Spawned in elektro, quickly found an enfield and a 1911, along with an ALICE pack. Stumbled across another survivor in the firehouse closest to the church. He was unarmed, I had no reason at all to shoot him. He happened to have a mic and seemed like a nice guy, so we ran around elektro and geared ourselves up. Our last stop was the 2nd firehouse where he found a rifle for himself, after that we parted ways.

I went back in towards elektro, hoping to find a compass and some matches, and he went off to the hills NW from the firehouse. Just when I was cornering a small house, the sniperfire started. Two M107's, one firing at the other survivor, who unfortunately got killed, and the other firing several shots at me as I was sicksacking towards the market. Lousy shot he was, I made it without a scratch. I felt sad that my fellow survivor got shot by some faceless sniper hiding hundreds of meters away, just when we had geared up. So right then and there I decided it would be my personal mission to bring mighty vengeance upon those cowards.

I started sprinting west, taking a long route around so I would flank the hill NW of the 2nd firehouse, where I thought the snipers were located. Apparently, someone else was trying to kill those bastards too, I heard an AK firing, followed by a PDW and some pistol.

When I finally got close, the man with the AK was silenced, it angered me even more. I stopped for a while, catching my breath so they wouldn't hear me coming. Finally I saw one of them. A ghillie-suited little chicken hopping around frantically in the bushes, still full of adrenaline after his fight with the man with the AK. I whipped out my 1911 and started wildly shooting at him, full of anger. Wasted 3 clips while dodging behind trees and avoiding his PDW. He didn't even hit me, the bastard. Finally with my last clip I dropped him down, still not dead though. I ran over to finish him but right then his partner fired his M107 from the hill directly north of the 2nd firehouse. I had to take cover. When I finally got into a position to shoot at the half-dead coward I made a discovery that made me even more furious. He had alt-f4'ed :@

Still mad like a mofo. I made a new attack plan to get to his partner on the other hill. The stupid lamer must've forgotten about me, I stumbled across him, I was still heavily breathing from climbing the hill. He was overlooking elektro with his sniper, searching for freshly spawned noobs to kill. I decided I didn't have time to aim for a headshot, he must've heard my breathing by now as I was only a few meters behind him. I took the chance and fired a round from my enfield in his ass. What would you know, the chickenshit alt-f4'ed.

:|

I waited around for a while, hoping he would be stupid enough to come back to the same server a few mins later. He didn't.

Just when I was gonna logout of frustration and write yet another thread complaining about alt-f4ing dicks, someone fired a CZ550 just 20 meters away from me. Finally, I thought, atleast I'll get this bastard. And I did. Put a bullet in his head from my enfield and looted his corpse. I then basked in the glory on top of the mountain for a while.. Atleast I made elektro safe from cowardly chickenshit douchebags.. for a while.

Avatar image for shadowlegend300
    ShadowLegend300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ShadowLegend300

"True Story"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.