Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 23, 2015

Set in 1868 London during the Industrial Revolution, players take on the role of sibling Assassins named Evie and Jacob Frye as they rally to overthrow the Templars in power. Developed by Ubisoft Québec for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

How is the DLC for this game?

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Sessh

I'm currently playing through AC:Syndicate (enjoying it quite a bit) and now the season pass is on sale in the European PSN store, so I'm thinking of getting it.

Has anyone played the Jack the Ripper DLC yet? Is it any good? Is it substantial or is it a rather short thing? I'm really on the fence because Jack the Ripper has been done to death in fiction by now.

What about the Streets of London stuff?

Any input would be welcome.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By thelastgunslinger

I just recently played through the Jack the Ripper DLC. It's 10 missions long, with two of them taking place in unique, non-London locations, that are built specifically for the DLC. There's also 22 side-missions that are mainly variants on existing content from the base game. From a gameplay perspective it introduces a neat new "fear" system that lets you perform brutal but non-lethal attacks that will scare enemies that witness them. They'll flee from fights and if you get a certain upgrade they'll spook other enemies as well. Outside of the ending being a little too quickly wrapped up for my tastes the story is good and there's a couple of surprising gameplay sections that I won't spoil. It's not the longest thing but overall worth the $15 if you enjoyed the base game, and it's the only piece of AC DLC I've ever bought.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@thelastgunslinger: Okay, that does sound interesting enough. I guess I'll get it, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.