Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

more puzzles in this game than you thought

nixatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nixatron

you may have noticed that, in ACII there were these seemingly random numbers in the pictures you had to look for in the "the truth" puzzles. well in one of the those pictures i found the random letters and something else that said this "A=H". so it is pretty obvious that this is a cryptogram.  

the letters were as follows 

AOL KVBISL DHZ RPSSLK PU IBURLY 

i am no good at these so i wont try to figure it out, but someone out there on the giant bomb community sure can!

Avatar image for peepeepoopoo696
    peepeepoopoo696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By peepeepoopoo696

There is already a thread on this I believe.

nixatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By nixatron

if so could someone point me to it, because i looked briefly but didnt find it.

JuicyDrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JuicyDrop

My goodness, I haven't seen them at all. Actually, There so many puzzles, I'm starting to go crazy. But, anyway, the game is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.