Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Yo I'm pretty sure I just broke this game

fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fazzle

So, I just did an assassination mission where I had to kill 3 guys in under 5 minutes, all of them with big posses.  Since there was a time limit, I jumped on a horse and just killed everyone from horseback, without getting hit a single time.  At the time, I just assumed I was a fuckin badass, naturally.  Now I'm back in town, and since my wanted level is up, all the guards are attacking me upon sight, like they should be doing.  However, "attacking" in this sense refers to them pulling out their weapons and just continually circling me in their defensive stances and doing nothing else. 

So either I just broke the game or Ezio is truly the most awe-inspiring assassin ever.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By raviolisumo

The guards are just trying to act tough but are terrified of you. They're probably whispering "No, YOU go first" to each other.

fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fazzle

All I know is this is now gonna be the easiest game I've ever beaten.

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By dillonwerner

You just won the game.

fazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fazzle

Woohoo, game unbroken!  I managed to get a guard to attack me

Mike76x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Mike76x
    @fazzle: AC games can get pretty buggy (especially went hunting for achievements in my experience), but you can usually work em out by reloading areas.
    In AC:2 the guards glitched so they they were throwing rocks at a wall I fell off a minute earlier, as I ran around killing unarmed guards.
    In AC:B there is a new horse hopping glitch that sends you shooting into the sky.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.