Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Origins

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 27, 2017

Assassin's Creed Origins is an action-adventure RPG video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the tenth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series and the successor to 2015's Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Do your self a service and play the "gifts from the god quest"

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By soulcake

For people who finished the game. They added something really dumb a Camel Chocobo

Avatar image for deactivated-5e60e701b849a
    deactivated-5e60e701b849a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@soulcake: When I first saw the thumbnail of the mount, I thought "oh hey, a chocobo. That's dumb but I'm all for it." But then I equipped it and just wanted to kill it with fire.

And I find it crazy that this is the second game where I got that FF XV sword.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GaspoweR

Guess what some of that shit is gonna be in Tekken 7 next year when a FFXV character got announced as the 3rd guest character and while the fans of Final Fantasy are pretty psyched, some of the other Tekken fans were kinda meeeeeeh about it. They were more happy when Geese Howard got announced as the 2nd guest character.

Also I really want to play AC Origins now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.