Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Atari Vault

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 24, 2016

A package of 100 different Atari games for Steam.

Have You Played Atari Today?

Avatar image for reasonablesteve
    reasonablesteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just noticed this game on Steam today. So far, user reviews are 84% positive, which is more than I would've expected a Game Room -style compilation to get from people, but it sounds like they may have done it properly this time. I would be fascinated to hear Jeff's take on it, and anyone else's as well.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like a well done release. Will add to wishlist for now but curious myself.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#3 fisk0  Moderator

It's missing the 2600 classics I'd most want to play, the Pitfall games, so I'm holding off for a sale or to see if they add anything more to it.

I'd love to see them dig through the Atari ST catalog at some point too.

Avatar image for deactivated-6103166e98f2e
    deactivated-6103166e98f2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really was just a menu with games. I haven't touched it since last year. Not bad at all but I don't know why I bought it.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm guessing they couldn't license (or couldn't afford to license) the Activision stuff. Unfortunately, that is some of the top tier games you'd want in a collection like this. Pitfall, River Raid, Kaboom!, Chopper Command, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.