Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 23, 2011

The final game of the Arland Alchemist trilogy and another entry in the long running Atelier franchise. Atelier Meruru revolves around Meruru's quest to develop the Arls Kingdom to match Arland's prestigious status with the use of alchemy.

Dammit NISA you guys got me again....

• 55 results
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#51  Edited By Hailinel

My copy has shipped, according to Amazon. Now I just need to finish up Xenoblade Chronicles (which might take me another month, at the pace I'm going).

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By zaldar

@valahuir: hmm ok I'll try not to feel to dirty but she definitely looks more like 12 or 8 to me in the vids (shrug)

valahuir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By valahuir

@Vorbis: Astrid apparently thinks so.

@zaldar: Ha!, well as long as you're playing it for the game play and not more dubious reasons, doubtful, Its all fine really. Take Reccitear for example, very popular for it's gameplay, the main character is like ten, but theirs nothing necessarily wrong with a child/teenager as a main character really.

That said the 8 year old in the intro is really like 28 or something, I'll admit that's weird, but anyone familiar with Astrid, the character responsible, it makes a whole lot more sence. (I.E. shes a nut-job.)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#54  Edited By musubi
    No Caption Provided

@valahuir: Yeah, Astrid is fucking creeeeepy!

Also, on another note! My premium Atelier Totori and LE Meruru arrived today. Can't wait to wear my "Barrel!" T-shirt!

valahuir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By valahuir

@Demoskinos: I have decided to wear mine to my next group gaming session to see who gets the reference. Although I think I'm going to have to explain the joke sadly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.