Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

God Damn Glitched Achievements!

pigmartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pigmartyr

Looks like my perfect knight achievement is glitched. I just finished all the challenges and have 99% completed. I got all the riddler challenges and at the main menu it showed 239/240. I load up, run the last trophy, hear riddler complaining how i collected all the pieces and nothing. No achievement no nothing. Earlier in the game my 10% of riddler challenges glitched and I didnt get it either. I dont think it matters as the achievement calls for all upgrades, riddles, and gold on all challenges. 

Anyone have a suggestion besides play through all this shit again?

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jadeskye

What version of the game do you have? i've never heard of this glitching before.

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By face15

Glitched achievements/trophies are the fucking worst. Unfortunately there's not really any solution.

pigmartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pigmartyr

Standard xbox 360 version. Not GOTY. Oh wait i see the problem now. Its one of those gamestop exclusive DLC ones. j/k i know that doesnt matter.

corijo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By corijo

Did you get the final Arkham memorie thingy?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Lukeweizer
    @pigmartyr said:
    " Standard xbox 360 version. Not GOTY. Oh wait i see the problem now. Its one of those gamestop exclusive DLC ones. j/k i know that doesnt matter. "
    Did you uncover the biggest mystery?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.