Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Origins

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Oct 25, 2013

Two years after beginning his crime-fighting career, Batman faces his toughest challenge ever when the crime lord known as Black Mask hires the eight deadliest assassins in the DC Universe to kill the vigilante who has been interfering in his operations.

Arkham Origins in PSN Flashsale (EU)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

I love the Batman games, albeit after two iterations, I felt like I've *been there, done that* to the point of not dropping my panties anymore on day 1. Well, lucky me. Batman: Arkham Origins is this week's flashsale on PSN in Europe. A steal for about 15 bucks. At this price, it's Batman who is dropping his panties.

Hooray for PSN deals!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Yeah, fifteen bucks is a good enough price point on this one. The story's not terrible, and the new voice actors do a good job. I do wish they'd been much less lazy in reusing the environment from Arkham City, as there's still the city prison walls and the like, but overall, it's a good time waster, especially at that price.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

For that price point there's no reason not to pick it up. It really is a good game. I personally had no problem with the reused assets. I mean, the game came out 2 years after city, so it was like coming back to a familiar place and visiting again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.