Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

64 players, jets, co-op, and I

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jace

JIZZED IN MY PANTS 

Can't fucking wait. Maybe DICE won't fuck it up like BC2

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

I got a hunch DICE is keeping their word, and the console version will just be a tacked on gimped port.  At least I hope it'll be that way.  I've also been reading up on GAF of some dudes saying the console might not get all the aircrafts due to limitations.

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jace

Awesome.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mordukai
    @Jace: How much you wanna bet the PC community will still find stuff to bitch about and blame consoles for ruining "their" game.  

PS:  How exactly did DICE fucked up BFBC2?
    Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jace
    @Mordukai said:
    " @Jace: How much you wanna bet the PC community will still find stuff to bitch about and blame consoles for ruining "their" game.   PS:  How exactly did DICE fucked up BFBC2? "
    Mordukai, you're probably right sort of. But, DICE can make most happy. Generally, PC gamers have been estactic about the little info they've already released. 

Dice fucked up bc2 because they failed to appeal to the pc community in any way. Low player cap, shallow sp, guns didnt feel right, no scale, barely had vehicles. 

It was a console game. They might as well have left it there.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mordukai
    @Jace said:
    " @Mordukai said:
    " @Jace: How much you wanna bet the PC community will still find stuff to bitch about and blame consoles for ruining "their" game.   PS:  How exactly did DICE fucked up BFBC2? "
    Mordukai, you're probably right sort of. But, DICE can make most happy. Generally, PC gamers have been estactic about the little info they've already released.  Dice fucked up bc2 because they failed to appeal to the pc community in any way. Low player cap, shallow sp, guns didnt feel right, no scale, barely had vehicles.  It was a console game. They might as well have left it there. "
    Not gonna argue about your second point but can you imagine the backlash from the PC community if it BC2 was consoles only? Probably worse. I can still remember their bitching when 1943 didn't make it to the PC. Don't forget though that now many console players will be way more interested in BF3 because of BC2 and that's great. 
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Umm you guys who are pitching your tents in the PC Complainers camp know that it sold better on PC than on either console right?  You do know that Vietnam unlocks were only earned on PC?

The hardcore PC playing crowd that I'm from love BC2.  The hardcore BF2 crowd are only a subset of PC gamers and like all hardcore subsets they are never fully happy unless they get their rocks off exactly how they want to.

DarkTravesty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By DarkTravesty
    @SeriouslyNow:  yeah, no the vietnam unlocks were earned on consoles to so nice try.

@thread:  also, i'd like to declare a moratorium on the term "jizzed in my pants" shits not funny and neither is lonely island. Also on flight bf1943 would like to have a word with you. it had nothing to do with "limitations"
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By KowalskiManDown

I'm hoping this is a Wii exclusive.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @DarkTravesty said:
    " @SeriouslyNow:  yeah, no the vietnam unlocks were earned on consoles to so nice try.  "
    No they weren't.  Look that shit up before you come back ok?
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DarkTravesty said:
    " @SeriouslyNow:  yeah, no the vietnam unlocks were earned on consoles to so nice try.  "
    No they weren't.  Look that shit up before you come back ok? "
    This is true, the unlocks were given to the consoles after the PC community had already reached the mark.
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By KaosAngel
    @FrankCanada97 said:
    " @SeriouslyNow said:
    " @DarkTravesty said:
    No they weren't.  Look that shit up before you come back ok? "
    This is true, the unlocks were given to the consoles after the PC community had already reached the mark. "
    Which was done in a week.  :|
    Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Twitchey
    @creamypies:  If it is there will be an attack on EA headquarters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.