Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

How to get GRENADE LAUNCHER - SINGLE player mode. Had it.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

composer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By composer

Any idea how to FIND THE GRENADE LAUNCHER?

Found it last night during Op Gullitine, could not reload until in BANK unless someone knows of another (AMMO DUMP) before that?

My only thought is I must have killed someone right before the TANK and then found it/took it from the dead enemy, again, SINGLE PLAYER mode.

ANY IDEA HOW TO FIND IT, GET IT BACK?!

Ive played this about 3 time today and could not find it and I know its going to be very easy, once I know how, where, what part, it may have been before that (IN BETWEEN OP GOING HUNTING>? As I thought I held onto it.

Some say its an attachment, but its not, separate weapon, have yet in single mode to hit LEFT PAD to change gun to GL.

Thanks all, very much!!!-!!!!!-!!!-!-!!

Godspeed!!!

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By big_jon

What?

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By strainedeyes

Godspeed to you as well.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

You don't need the grenade launcher to beat the level....and just watch a youtube video of the level or something.

composer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By composer

Oh I know, its just that I found it and it was rockin fun to be inside the bank, sitting beside the ammo dumo (Crate), with never ending ammo and a Hand Grenade, Hand Grenade, BOOM BOOM BOOM, Hand Grenade, Hand Grenade, BOOM BOOM BOOM

As a composer, somgwriter, trailers for movies (music) and sound design, I wrote this sort of rap beat just for fun.

TIP: I have seen many PROS write and what they do would be something like this to get a vibe, then spend up to 30 minutes on each line

in order to make a hit, especially signed singers, you lnow, boxed, signed, cooperate, 4-5 man team writers, make them pretty, then next thing you know, magazines, websites, movies, toys, etc.

Same thing with one hit wonders. There are two types.

1) They have written this hit or two that is awesome, from the heart and everyone relates too, but it was written a long time ago and probably when something happened, get signed and find out they can't really write, well, if the are cool enough and have a good sound, they will get some song writers to help out (REMEMBER, ALWAYS GET A "Performance Clause" in your contract that says something like the label, being Interscope, promises to put its top efforts into each and every album for at least three and get each album to get to GOLD STATUS, otherwise, the publishing and masters are returned to the artist and in the event that any album is not cut, and the act is dropped, Each band member will receive no less than 350k per album not recorded, pushed and made to GOLD. If they think you can do it, they won't think twice about it, plus it forces A&R to get HEAVY ROTATION on each single.

Have you ever heard a song and said, yeah, that;s ok, then a month or 2 down the road, you really like it? That becuase the radio station played it over and over and over so you really got to know the song and now you really like it,

Other times #2 (ALBUM) comes out and stinks, then #3 comes out and ever song is a rocking tune, no fillers, they probably got a new producer, Some song writing help and a new look with the strongest song coming out 2nd and a strong song 1st.

The other one hit wonder, well there really isn;t one - - if they wrote a song that is playing all the time, almost every day and have the writers share of the publishing (NEVER GIVE THAT AWAY, EVER, I;LL TALK ABOUT THAT IN A SECOND!!!

But every quater, or 4 times a year they are getting anywhere from 300K to a few million, even at 300K, thats almost 1 Mill per year, they don't want to record anymore, they no longer want to tour, go to radio stations almost 4-5 times a week and 300K a QTR is plenty of money to live on, and live rather well.

Anyway, as I rant along, I worked with the writer/composer of "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND" Basically he gave WB the PERFORMANCE share of the royalties, all 100%. They keot 100% of the writers share so its like a 50/50 split and the reason they do that is so they don't have to call him, her, them, or their manager, everytime they want to do a TV spot, radio spot, etc, giving the PERFORMANCE away helps with that - the writer gets the PUBLISHING, the ARTIST GET that if he/she wrote the song or their was a % in the deal, plus all of the MASTER money, or albums, plus the merchandising. T-Shirts, hats, cups, etc. That is why touring is so huge, They can make millions touring. I think the ROLLING STONES not to long ago, did a 6 month world wide tour and made about 300 million in just touring. Can you imagine? I remember one friend of mine did the REALITY BITES ALBUM, she got a 3% Excutive Producer Royalty, it was 10 years old and she gets these checks every QTR or sometime within that time frame, a 10 year old MOVIE SOUNDTRACK 3%, check amount 375,560.00 Not to shabby,

Anyway would love to find out how I got the GRENADE LAUNCHER as it was not an add on device but a separate weapon all together it did not shoot rounds, just GRENADES and am looking to see how I got it, maybe it was before that OP as it could not have been the F14/18 "GOING HUNTING" OP, so perhaps before? If anyone could tell me WHERE TO FIND IT or what WEAPONS ALSO DOUBLE AS A Grenade Launcher like in MWarfare, I would REALLY appreciate, ALSO, I got 2 spacial weapons as I bought it at game stop, is there a way to get in SINGLE PLAYER MODE OR IS THAT ONLINE ONLY?????

I believe that is for ON LINE PLAY "only" which I hardly do, tired of getting fragged by some 12 year old that haw the bad a$$ weapon, nuke, blahh blaah blaaah every time and I last 10 seconds or a sniper that just nests and kills over and over,

This tune kind of a C, D+,, I would have to spend sometime on it but it is just a scat in that it was off the top of my head, I hope I do NOT OFFEND as there are sine lyrics that are somewhat adult in nature, if a no-no, I won;t do again moderator.

:-P - Just having fun!!!-!!!!!-!!!-!-!! If you know how to get the grenade Launcher or guns that have them, please let me know or email me a baseballmlb@mac.com AND GODSPEED TO THE PERSON WHO SAID THE SAME TO ME and of course, AGAIN, GODSPEED TO ALL!!!

Fun to watch them blow, up, in a Battlefield 3

---- __------ (8th notes - whole note_ 4/16)

And if I was the president, yeah, try n f*&&K with me (us, USA, etc)

----- - - - - -- - - -

Where the he*&*$$S the allies, like England, Russia, France?

- - - ++ - - - - - - -

Well ya better start a helping or we'll make you pi'$$ ya pants

- - __ _ _ __ _ - - - - - -

Don't ya see our people pi$$ed cuz we're the only one

_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ __

and don't expect a helping hand when you have your 9 one one

_ _ __ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We're npt afraid of anyone, no not a single one

_ _ __ _ ___ _ _ _ __ _

As we can blow this world up, 3 times and not just one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By YoThatLimp

WHAT AM I READING

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By strainedeyes

Godspeed to all.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @composer said:

Oh I know, its just that I found it and it was rockin fun to be inside the bank, sitting beside the ammo dumo (Crate), with never ending ammo and a Hand Grenade, Hand Grenade, BOOM BOOM BOOM, Hand Grenade, Hand Grenade, BOOM BOOM BOOM

As a composer, somgwriter, trailers for movies (music) and sound design, I wrote this sort of rap beat just for fun.

TIP: I have seen many PROS write and what they do would be something like this to get a vibe, then spend up to 30 minutes on each line

in order to make a hit, especially signed singers, you lnow, boxed, signed, cooperate, 4-5 man team writers, make them pretty, then next thing you know, magazines, websites, movies, toys, etc.

Same thing with one hit wonders. There are two types.

1) They have written this hit or two that is awesome, from the heart and everyone relates too, but it was written a long time ago and probably when something happened, get signed and find out they can't really write, well, if the are cool enough and have a good sound, they will get some song writers to help out (REMEMBER, ALWAYS GET A "Performance Clause" in your contract that says something like the label, being Interscope, promises to put its top efforts into each and every album for at least three and get each album to get to GOLD STATUS, otherwise, the publishing and masters are returned to the artist and in the event that any album is not cut, and the act is dropped, Each band member will receive no less than 350k per album not recorded, pushed and made to GOLD. If they think you can do it, they won't think twice about it, plus it forces A&R to get HEAVY ROTATION on each single.

Have you ever heard a song and said, yeah, that;s ok, then a month or 2 down the road, you really like it? That becuase the radio station played it over and over and over so you really got to know the song and now you really like it,

Other times #2 (ALBUM) comes out and stinks, then #3 comes out and ever song is a rocking tune, no fillers, they probably got a new producer, Some song writing help and a new look with the strongest song coming out 2nd and a strong song 1st.

The other one hit wonder, well there really isn;t one - - if they wrote a song that is playing all the time, almost every day and have the writers share of the publishing (NEVER GIVE THAT AWAY, EVER, I;LL TALK ABOUT THAT IN A SECOND!!!

But every quater, or 4 times a year they are getting anywhere from 300K to a few million, even at 300K, thats almost 1 Mill per year, they don't want to record anymore, they no longer want to tour, go to radio stations almost 4-5 times a week and 300K a QTR is plenty of money to live on, and live rather well.

Anyway, as I rant along, I worked with the writer/composer of "EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND" Basically he gave WB the PERFORMANCE share of the royalties, all 100%. They keot 100% of the writers share so its like a 50/50 split and the reason they do that is so they don't have to call him, her, them, or their manager, everytime they want to do a TV spot, radio spot, etc, giving the PERFORMANCE away helps with that - the writer gets the PUBLISHING, the ARTIST GET that if he/she wrote the song or their was a % in the deal, plus all of the MASTER money, or albums, plus the merchandising. T-Shirts, hats, cups, etc. That is why touring is so huge, They can make millions touring. I think the ROLLING STONES not to long ago, did a 6 month world wide tour and made about 300 million in just touring. Can you imagine? I remember one friend of mine did the REALITY BITES ALBUM, she got a 3% Excutive Producer Royalty, it was 10 years old and she gets these checks every QTR or sometime within that time frame, a 10 year old MOVIE SOUNDTRACK 3%, check amount 375,560.00 Not to shabby,

Anyway would love to find out how I got the GRENADE LAUNCHER as it was not an add on device but a separate weapon all together it did not shoot rounds, just GRENADES and am looking to see how I got it, maybe it was before that OP as it could not have been the F14/18 "GOING HUNTING" OP, so perhaps before? If anyone could tell me WHERE TO FIND IT or what WEAPONS ALSO DOUBLE AS A Grenade Launcher like in MWarfare, I would REALLY appreciate, ALSO, I got 2 spacial weapons as I bought it at game stop, is there a way to get in SINGLE PLAYER MODE OR IS THAT ONLINE ONLY?????

I believe that is for ON LINE PLAY "only" which I hardly do, tired of getting fragged by some 12 year old that haw the bad a$$ weapon, nuke, blahh blaah blaaah every time and I last 10 seconds or a sniper that just nests and kills over and over,

This tune kind of a C, D+,, I would have to spend sometime on it but it is just a scat in that it was off the top of my head, I hope I do NOT OFFEND as there are sine lyrics that are somewhat adult in nature, if a no-no, I won;t do again moderator.

:-P - Just having fun!!!-!!!!!-!!!-!-!! If you know how to get the grenade Launcher or guns that have them, please let me know or email me a baseballmlb@mac.com AND GODSPEED TO THE PERSON WHO SAID THE SAME TO ME and of course, AGAIN, GODSPEED TO ALL!!!

Fun to watch them blow, up, in a Battlefield 3

---- __------ (8th notes - whole note_ 4/16)

And if I was the president, yeah, try n f*&&K with me (us, USA, etc)

----- - - - - -- - - -

Where the he*&*$$S the allies, like England, Russia, France?

- - - ++ - - - - - - -

Well ya better start a helping or we'll make you pi'$$ ya pants

- - __ _ _ __ _ - - - - - -

Don't ya see our people pi$$ed cuz we're the only one

_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ __

and don't expect a helping hand when you have your 9 one one

_ _ __ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We're npt afraid of anyone, no not a single one

_ _ __ _ ___ _ _ _ __ _

As we can blow this world up, 3 times and not just one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

wat da fuck 
    wat da fuck 
    Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Donos

I'm seriously impressed by that post. I've read and paraphrased legal documents. I occasionally read spambot trash just to laugh at it. But with that suff I literally got one word in, my eyes crossed and I closed the page.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By trace

I'm...I'm just going to press a few buttons and lock this frighteningly incomprehensible gibberish right now. I assume that whole grenade launcher issue was resolved.

Please attempt to be coherent when posting on Giant Bomb. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.