Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Dr. Pepper DLC Help

M4_Carmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By M4_Carmine

I don't understand how to get them I want them free but if I can't get them though Dr.Pepper then I'll just pay for them and if I have to do the latter then any word on if we can pay for it soon?
    Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Donos

In North America, you can only get the stuff through Dr. Pepper. In Europe, you can only get the stuff by paying. That said, I was in the same boat with not being able to find Dr. Pepper anywhere (Canada says f that), but I was able to get all the kits by way of a certain exploit which I won't detail here (and can't fully remember). Do a hunt around on these forums and you might find something of interest.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Donos said:
    " In North America, you can only get the stuff through Dr. Pepper. In Europe, you can only get the stuff by paying. That said, I was in the same boat with not being able to find Dr. Pepper anywhere (Canada says f that), but I was able to get all the kits by way of a certain exploit which I won't detail here (and can't fully remember). Do a hunt around on these forums and you might find something of interest. "
    BAM
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Jayross

Find Dr. Pepper bottles that have the EA games pictures on them. Get the codes, then go to the dr. pepper website, create an account, and enter the codes and choose the prize.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By VanderSEXXX

lol what is the prize in that? there is none of that promo here in Asia. :(

M4_Carmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By M4_Carmine
    @Jayross said:
    "Find Dr. Pepper bottles that have the EA games pictures on them. Get the codes, then go to the dr. pepper website, create an account, and enter the codes and choose the prize. "

Ok but it says it requires an EA account I got one but it won't let me link my gamertag?
    Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Donos
    @M4_Carmine:  It should link with your gamertag no peroblems... you are using the website right? If you access it through your console somehow, those never work.
    Avatar image for weegieanawrench
    weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By weegieanawrench
    @The_Laughing_Man: This doesn't seem to work anymore. I just tried all 4. Too bad, I just got my EA account shit all fixed up too.
    M4_Carmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By M4_Carmine
    @Donos:
    No I'm on the website it just says this gamertag is already in use and I've never entered it before... Unless it tracked from my other name when I changed my Gamertag?
    nobull6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By nobull6

Just wanted to get on here and say the universal codes no longer work. I went to the grocery store and a convenience store this morning and grabbed two Dr. Pepper bottles so I can get codes. They have Iron Man on them, but it said something about "every bottle wins" an "xbox live" theme or other prizes. 

After some digging around on the Dr. Pepper site, it looks like those bottles are not available now, but will be again in July.

20/16/14 OZ BOTTLES: Look under the cap of specially marked 20 oz., 16 oz. and 14 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code ("Code"). Codes will be available under the cap on bottles from January 1, 2010 through March 31, 2010 and from July 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010 in participating markets.

FOUNTAIN CUPS: Look behind the sticker of specially marked 32 oz. fountain cups of Dr Pepper® at participating locations from April 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010 for the Code.

Codes from 7 Eleven: You can also find Codes at participating 7 Eleven outlets. Limit of 1 Code from 7 Eleven per person/account.

FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.

So, I may have to break down and mail in an envelope...
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By KowalskiManDown

They definately no longer work. I'm not too fussed, as they're only skins... but it's kinda lame that they added extra achievements for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.