Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Problem with the stats

JaxDaxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JaxDaxter

After looking around a bit I can see that there seems to be a problem with the stats. For me it doesn't seem that bad, I can play with all my unlocks but I can't view them when out of a game. I was wondering if there were any fixes for it or if anyone knew if DICE were going to try and solve this problem. The more cynical part of me presumes DICE is not bothering with BC2 any more because of the imminent release of BF3 . 

Any help would be much appreciated. 
    Jax.

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Twitchey

I use to have a problem similar to this. Sometimes when I would start to play all my unlocks would be gone for a few hours. Lately though it hasn't happened, but I play PS3 so maybe that is it.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By buft

its been a problem since launch, nothing will change duder but if you play on anything but PS3 your stats are safe, people on PS3 had problems with losing stats

Avatar image for thekeyboarddemon
    TheKeyboardDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheKeyboardDemon
    @buft: That's not true, it happens on PC too. I can play a game, get a bronze medal for a new weapon then when I check my stats at the end of the game it shows that I have not got any kills using that gun, then somehow the next time I play all is good again and my medal is back along with the missing stats. Sometimes I'll even see my stats showing that I am a level 21 player with 0 kills, zero deaths! wtf
    Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wuddel

@buft said:

its been a problem since launch, nothing will change duder but if you play on anything but PS3 your stats are safe, people on PS3 had problems with losing stats

Not really lost. It just sometimes flips back and forth between "no stats at all" (no unlocks) and "having stats/unlocks". Also the updating of the stats is often delayed.

JaxDaxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By JaxDaxter

Weirdly my stats have now come back. Hasn't really affected anything, just means I can view my stats and weapons without going into a game. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.