Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Costumes?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I just bought some sort of Perfume form Rodin, but I have no idea where to find it or equip it. It's supposed to go along with the whip Kusheldra but when I equip Kusheldra nothing happens, and I spent 30,000 frekain Halos on this... anyone know how to equip it?

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OllyOxenFree

At the Chapter screen, press RB (or R1 for PS3).  There should be a change costume option.

Natsurium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Natsurium

The costume changes at the chapter select screen are for the Mirror and bullet things you buy after beating the game once, the Perfumes you buy should be located in your regular item inventory. Some of the perfume changes are minor so you might not notice them at first, or maybe at all for some.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xyzygy
    @Natsurium said:

" The costume changes at the chapter select screen are for the Mirror and bullet things you buy after beating the game once, the Perfumes you buy should be located in your regular item inventory. Some of the perfume changes are minor so you might not notice them at first, or maybe at all for some. "

You mean in the inventory where healing items and the amount of how many heart peices you have are kept? I swear I looked all around there but didn't find anything... :( Will have to double check tomorrow. It was a perfume I bought.

PS Hakumen rules :D I had that same picture as my avatar for a while.
    Galbrezu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Galbrezu
    @xyzygy said:
    " @Natsurium said:

" The costume changes at the chapter select screen are for the Mirror and bullet things you buy after beating the game once, the Perfumes you buy should be located in your regular item inventory. Some of the perfume changes are minor so you might not notice them at first, or maybe at all for some. "

You mean in the inventory where healing items and the amount of how many heart peices you have are kept? I swear I looked all around there but didn't find anything... :( Will have to double check tomorrow. It was a perfume I bought. PS Hakumen rules :D I had that same picture as my avatar for a while. "
    It'll be there, you'll put on some dominatrix boots when you have the whip out.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyzygy

Thanks guys! I thought that it would be an equipping type deal, kinda like armor, but I found it :D

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By donchipotle

Perfumes are changes when you use the weapon the perfume is for. Actual costumes are bought after beating the game and come in a variety of flavors including bikini, kimono, cheerleader, and others so that no crazy fetish is forgotten.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By JJOR64

I love the sexy kimono.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.