Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

I love this game's music

Vermy81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vermy81

I don't usually even notice the music in games.  But I really really like Bayonetta's music.  Does anyone know if there is a place where i can get the music to this game, especially that cover of Frank Sinatra's fly me to the moon in the first level ? 

I really liked that song in particualar, is it on itunes or something?   

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MachoFantastico

Me to, and yes I loved the 'Fly Me To The Moon' track. Every time that started up I knew it was ass kicking time! Surprising how much fun that song is to fight to.  

Not sure if it's been released on CD or through iTunes yet. Haven't check to be honest.
    Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Rayeth

I know that there is a Japanese OST which has the track if you are up to importing all 6 CDs or whatever of it.  I doubt it's available in the US.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

I like a lot of the music too, which is weird for me. The "Fly Me to the Moon" cover is amazing, and it's even better that they used it as the battle theme.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.