Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Question about Bayonetta (1) on the WiiU.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but.

I've just picked up the digital copy of Bayonetta 1 and 2 through the Nintendo eShop.

While playing the first game with the GamePad there are MANY times when the game will pause with a message telling me that communications between the WiiU and the GamePad have been interrupted and to press a button to continue.

While it's not a HUGE deal, it's sort of annoying, and sometimes jarring depending on the action at the time.

It's done it a lot during combat which really blows in the middle of a combo or trying to dodge.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something I need to do to fix it?

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Move closer to the Wii U? Is there a bunch of stuff in between the system and the pad? Never had that problem.

RetroMetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@melvargh:

I'm pretty close now, also I've never had this problem at this distance with any other game.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My recommendation would be to buy a Pro Controller. It's a better controller anyway, and I never had any issues playing that way.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Have you tried resyncing the gamepad?

budgietheii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, I've got that a bit but do have other tech in the way. Think it's just that they're so concerned about response in this game that they want to flag it up.

Should try a resync having changed some other wireless stuff recently.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4
    deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@retrometal: As others have said, resyncing the game pad should help. You might also want to check your system updates to see if there's anything. I know I had the same problem a while back and got an update that helped. I don't experience connection difficulties anymore unless the game pad is low on power, so be aware of it charge as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.