Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blade and Soul

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 19, 2016

Blade & Soul is a MMORPG currently in development by NCsoft's Team Bloodlust development team. The characters in this oriental style game are designed by the well-known illustrator Hyung-tae Kim.

Blade & Soul finally coming to the West

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Holy moly folks. After years of silence, the action-MMO Blade & Soul is finally coming to the West this winter (and it'll be free-to-play). Here's an English trailer for the story setup:

I gave up on waiting and tried out the Japanese version a few months ago. Right off the bat, the movement is smoother than any other MMO I've played. Hell, it's smoother than most games I've played period. The combat is reminiscent of the action combat in Tera. You'll use skills that can chain into other skills, and timing, positioning and dodging are all on you. The only reason I stopped is because the lag made it all not very fun, as lag tends to do.

Also the character creator is pretty dope.

Here's a skill video if you want a sense of some of the chaining skills and such:

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

wow, took them long enough. I have played many hours of an English patched version of BnS and I had a great time with it and still would be if it would have been a bit easier to get friends playing with me. Not sure I want to start all over again but who knows.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Holy fuck. Never thought I'd see the day. Game still looks great, but if I'm being honest, my excitement has diminished quite a bit since they first announced the damn thing. I'll still play it when it drops, but I can't see myself sinking a ton of time into it.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

For the longest time I thought this and Tera were the same game.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Any hype and excitement for this game is long gone. I was hyped for it when it was first announced for Korea yeaaarrrsssss ago, but now I'm over it.

All about that wait for Tree of Savior now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.