Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blade Runner

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 21, 1997

A point and click adventure game released in 1997. Players control rookie Blade Runner, Ray McCoy, in a story which runs parallel to that of the film of the same name.

New Blade Runner game canned due to costs

poser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By poser

Ahh fucking eh.... probably for the best, after all it's gearbox... but still...

[url]http://kotaku.com/5406299/gearbox-said-nothankyoujpg-to-a-blade-runner-game[/url]

Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pinkshley1

Yea... its best to leave masterpieces like Blade Runner alone.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

Seeing it's gearbox they probably wanted to make it a Cel-Shade or some other dumb shit like that. No offense to gearbox but I would rather see someone else making a Blade Runner game and I am glad to see they canned it because frankly I don't really want to see a FPS Blade Runner game. in the past I have been a great supporter of a new Blade Runner game but lately I have come around and I think it's needs to be left alone. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.