Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 20, 2009

The second main installment of the BlazBlue series of fighting games, continuing Ragna's tale of manipulated time while revamping some of the original game's gameplay systems.

Places to import BlazBlue CS LE from?

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ESREVER

Like a fool, I spent too much time dilly dallying over whether or not to preorder BB CS LE for ps3 from a site. They are now out of stock (have been since beginning of the month), and I have been relying on my friend who is currently over seas in Korea to pick a copy up for me. Unfortunately she was told she would of had to preorder it first in order to get one. 

So my question is... does anyone know of any sites like this one that are still offering the LE for ps3 for import? 

Thanks.

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
    mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mwng

I second PlayAsia. Also worth noting that the Xbox version is region locked, so it won't work unless you have a JP Xbox 360. The PS3 version you can use on any old PS3 however.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ESREVER
    @Mechanical_Ape: Thank you so much. I'll check out the site for the PS3 version in the morning. 

Is play-asia pretty reliable for imports? I've never imported something before.
    mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mwng
    @ESREVER:  I'd say PlayAsia were the main exporter of Japanese games. At least the majority of copies people are playing and reporting back on Dustloop came from there.

As for never having imported something before, you can expect to pay a fair bit more on postage and your delivery time might drag on a little.

Just a quick question though, where do you live? As the US version is out pretty soon and the EU version is rumored to have a limited edition of some sort if thats what you're after. So it depends on if you're after a special version of the game or just after getting the game quick.
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ESREVER

I'm in the US, and we're getting the short end of the stick when it comes to the special goodies that come with the LE... And I'm a lil obsessed with Noel at the moment. 

So yea, I'm just after the special version of the game, and the goodies that come with it. 
    I would kill to find out how I could get this figure...  

No Caption Provided
    mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mwng
    Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Dan_CiTi

Why in the world would you import this game? It's gonna have character DLC. 

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ESREVER
    @Dan_CiTi: In all honesty, I just wanted the swag that came with it.
    Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Bocam

The best/cheapest way would be to make a tenso account and then buy it from Amazon.jp

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.